Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ansman

2007 kazuma dingo 150/ chain tensioner

Could some one please send a picture of the chain tensioner on the dingo 150, I bought one used and the way it is on does not look right. Also when the right tire is climbing over a large object it throws the chain. This does not happen when it is the left side going over the same object(rock, washout or whatever) If you would please send a pic to [email protected] Thank you for any info. Jim

Are the rear axle bearings in good shape? Sounds like a mis-alignment issue if it only does it when climbing on one side vs. the other. There are images on Bing and Google of the tensioner. From what I see It could be put on upside down and when the suspension gets loaded it will trow the chain. (I/e. the tensioner isn't doing its job correctly. )

Edited by Mudflap64
added content.

1st picture is the way it was when I bought it, note the hose clamp dead give way it was not correct. The 2nd picture is what it looks like now.( the way it should look)

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg.140da822007a47ca1822e5cf5b37f868.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg.00ae6a8d7adcf2a3ace74c3e6971b963.jpg

That's what I had envisioned. No wonder it was throwing the chain. Glad yah got it fixed. Don't worry about the text.