rappy97

2013 Raptor... is hideous.

I don't know, I would take the black and red one. But in my case it is a huge step up from what I have.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I don't know. It's worse than the 2009+ hood, didn't think it could get any worse.

I think Yammy is trying to keep it fresh without spending alot of money. Easiest ( and cheap!) thing to do would be changing plastics. just have to change mold, no re-engineering. Im sure the after market will take care of the hideous beak. Could the '11 - '12 hoods be swapped??

Not every company hits it out of the ballpark everytime! IRS on a sport quad?? Woops Honda!

2006-2008 are interchangeable. 2006-2008 will go on 2009-2012. 2009-2012 will not work on 2006-2008. 2013 is totally different.

ohh and as far as hondas new sport quad..... the irs is great and i doubt any of you can say u have drove one.... hondas 700 with irs was no accident and as far as the extra wieght goes it doesnt mean [email protected]!..... i like honda to think out of the box which is exactly wat they did..... just like with the 400ex wen it first came out nothin could touch it honda always comes through...... sooooo my point is if you havent rode one yourself you shouldnt be bashing it..... point made.... and i have drove them so i know exactly wat im talkin bout

this will be me tuesday afternoon LOL 3269a427.gif

hey ox try to chat with me im havin some problems here

LOL! The 400ex was NOT the fastest back when it came out.

LOL! The 400ex was NOT the fastest back when it came out.

in its class rappy dont get to excited :wink:

Because there was nothing else in it's class, ofcoruse it will win.

ohh and dont be worried about wat some company is doing they will come through.... honda especially

Because there was nothing else in it's class, ofcoruse it will win.

im aware of tht im talkin bout wen somethin finnally did come out

Well then its not the fastest in its class... When it came out it was, because there was nothing else in its class but now the LTZ400 is around and it is a lot faster. Plus the new one is EFI with MUCH better suspension then the 400ex.

this will be me tuesday afternoon LOL 3269a427.gif

:elefant:

looks good other than the grill. put a radiator cover on and you won t even notice.