Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Laserguru

2005 Kazuma Falcon 90 No Start

I'm new to the ATV world. I just bought a used 2005 Kazuma Falcon 90. The guy started it right up when I was looking at it. I just got it home and it won't start. Its like something happened on the ride home. It turns over but won't start. I'm scratching my head. I'm gonna replace the spark plug and spark plug boot and wire but I have no clue where to get parts for ATVs. They don't have jack at autoparts stores. Anybody out there know?

Check to see if it's getting fuel, see if the fuel petcock is off (if it has one).

* Added issue to thread title.

That was it thanks! I feel stupid but I did not know about the fuel valve petcock. Thanks! Anybody know a good source where to order parts for ATVs?

ebay, they have ever part you need to completely rebuild. Just look for best price they are all over the place on prices. I use partsfox for my 2007 kazuma dingo. They have the best price and free shipping. also some sellers ship for china but it still only takes about 10 to 12 days to get parts. the parts for these chinese quads are easy to get now, not so a couple years ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ellery Zandt
      I have no idea where the antifreeze line coming off the thermostat goes too. The carb two nipples in the pic create a vacumme. Can someone help me on this please....!!! my email direct is [email protected]!!!!
    • By Barry Troxtell
      I have a 2005 Sportsman 500, Instrument cluster will not illuminate, hi/lo beams work though.  Any tips or troubleshooting info is greatly appreciated!
    • By John Dunn III
      Just bought a LT 230 anything I should watch for. It runs and drive good. Just don't want no surprises 
    • By Adrian Ciotinga
      Hello,
      I recently picked up an ‘07 KFX 700. All was going well, rode it about 40 miles, when it started bogging at low speeds. If I kept the revs higher, I was just fine. Also, a persistent issue since I picked it up is the fairly difficult start (but it is abnormally cold right now and the quad is jetted for the dunes at summertime).
      Regarding the complete lack of idle, I have to rev it a couple times to get it to idle after starting it, after which it’s 50/50 whether it remains idling. I don’t have low fuel, but all of this began after I rode it pretty hard and the radiator fan kicked in. Might be overheating, just wanted to hear your opinions.
    • By Ellery Zandt
      Does anyone have a redcat 250 or falcon 250cc that they can share where the two vacuum lines on the carburetor that you run antifreeze through I honestly have no idea where the lines are suppose to go to circulate the antifreeze. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Michael Aiken
      Where can I find a wiring diagram for my 2005 450 Kodiak. Thanks.
    • By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By oxidized_black
      tag : zukifreak

• By LMI
      Was using the quad the other day to shuttle wood from my pickup to my wood pile.  When the job was done I turned off the Quad and heard a bit of a racket from the front end.  When I got down underneath the sound seemed to be coming from the fan housing.  fan was moving in spurts and not quickly... much like a computer case fan that's had it's day.  What I know.
      Temp sensor is ok, as the fan tries to activate fan is getting some voltage as it is attempting to spin.  When I first bought it used I tested the fan direct to battery and it was fine. The fan was working ok even not direct wired as I went on a couple of rides and when stopped and idling the fan did run Seems to be free spinning with my finger read up in the manual and they require me to drop the rad.  now I'm not opposed to that as the rad has some damaged areas I want to try and straighten out.  But if I can get the fan working without, I can leave the rad as it is until next year.
      Fan assembly is about 300 bills, any work arounds or alternatives?  I even thought large computer case brushless fan.  smaller ones are about $7 larger ones better quality probably far below the 300.  They run standard 12v DC.
      Anything I should be doing before dropping the rad... other than check for obstructions even though it seems to spin, and trying to hardwire it to the battery again for a test to see if it acts the same?
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html