Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

trestunt30

Need help identifying what Kazuma it is

I got the Kazuma and I'm not sure what's all missing nor what it is ex.110,250 if possible please tell me what I need to fix it and get it running

APPRECIATE THE HELP

I added 2 pictures from your gallery that you had.

Tough to tell....I'm no Kazuma expert. I would think it's more of a 250 than a 110.

The quad runs goodi got it working it was a fun project and now my family loves riding it and i only bought it for $10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brad Lawson
      Hello all, I’m working on my sons 99 Yamaha Warrior 350. When I pulled the plastic cover off left side of engine, I can see oil leak at the seal. I pulled the bolt out and then the starter boss(I guess that’s what it’s called?) I can see that the boss doesn’t make contact with the seal. Is there a spacer of some type that slides on to the boss, to make contact with the seal? This seal is held in place with a plate with 3 screws in it. This boss slides into the bearing in the stator. I have been to parts websites and I don’t see what I’m needing. Maybe it’s just the wrong seal?
    • By joseph
      my atv will start right up will idle fine soon as i try to throttle up engine dies,i have changed gas,new fuel pump and lines great compression 188 lbs.new coil new spark plug adjusted valves dont know what to do also rebuilt carb,any help wanted
    • By Kevin Hendrix
      I have 2013 kazuma ATV vin# LWOXCFT/650074253 trying find out any info i can
    • By lanow
      Hi Everyone,
      I am new to this forum and hope that someone out there can help me, I have an early Suzuki King Quad 300 (280cc) which starts intstantly every time but at about half revs or there abouts it starts spluttering and will not rev any higher, this fault is present whether choke is applied or not, some one suggested that silencer maybe be clogged so removed baffle but no improvement have removed carb and stripped 3 times but still no joy.
      Any ideas would be most welcome.
      Cheers Rob
    • By deanpeddle
      hi folks - Today I installed a new starter for my 2001 big bear. 400  The old starter has been dead for several years but I'm just too old now to be yanking that pull cord any more.  
      Here's my issue:   When I pushed the start button the starter turned over ... and kept going - even after the start button was let go.  After 20 seconds or so the starter finally stopped .  I pushed the start again and the same thing happened ... In fact, it kept trying to start the machine even after I turned off the key!  (for about 10 seconds).  (I also noticed that the positive side of the battery got very hot to the touch.)
      Any ideas on what's happening?  thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kevin Hendrix
      I have 2013 kazuma ATV vin# LWOXCFT/650074253 trying find out any info i can
    • By artis allen
      I bought a Kazuma Cougar 250 from a guy who used to fix ATV's but wanted to get rid of all his machines because he's "too old" and wants to quit fixing them, from what he says.  anyway,  One of the machines I bought was this Kazuma which I can't find any parts for it, or very little parts.  I found one website that still sells parts, which I'm thankful.  For the internal parts, I had to refer to the Honda Rebel 250 for parts.  I had to buy 2 new pistons and gasket set and I couldnt find the parts so I did some research and found that alot of the parts are similiar so I ordered it and it was a match.  I also used the manual for the Honda Rebel/Nighthawk and use this information to disassemble and assemble the motor.  Very helpful for anyone who has one of these things.  If anyone has more info on these things, please feel free to post.
    • By Knave
      Kazuma Falcon 150 First successful start after several years of employment.
      She was relieved to find that nothing was connected, everything was cut off, incomplete. No pipes or pipes, parts are missing $ 175!There was hardly a screw, the fasteners had plastic fasteners! 
      Kazuma Falcon 150.mp4
    • By Popeye
      Needing some guidance on 2008 Kazuma Jaguar 500. There is a half inch port that comes off exhaust and goes to fuel pump. there must be something that goes in between hose and fuel pump because fuel pump gets way to hot and is burning hose into. Can anyone share a picture or part name I need to purchase. A picture or drawing would be very helpful
    • By oxidized_black
      Owners Manual - Kazuma Falcon 150 ATV Owners Manual