Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BerryBeezy

New from Mississippi

Who am I in the world of ATVs?

Own: none

Total ride time: about 20 hours

Last time I rode: around 2003

BUT I'm about to jump head first into this 4 wheeler thing. I'm looking for a new hobby to get me out of the house. I grew up in the woods so I'm not a stranger to the outdoors. I do have a lot of questions but since this is the welcome post I won't clog it with a bunch of newbie stuff!

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Do you want a utility quad or a sport quad?

Because I think a utility may be built a little tougher Im going with that even though I know the sports have a lot of get up and go!

Welcome to Quad Crazy !! Theres lots of great people on here to get you going in the right direction. utility quads can break just as easy as sport quads can. its all in how well they are taken care of and how hard you ride them. my suggestion is to stay with the major brand quads don t buy any off brand . they are not made as good.

What part of Mississippi are you from? We ride at Burr Bottom near Corinth from time to time. There is also a place called Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia Alabama. Hit me up sometime!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Arizona
      Went shopping on Saturday, picked up another Kawasaki Bayou 220 and a Yamaha Timber Wolf 250
      I really should sell some of these but they are a lot of fun to find, fix and ride
      Of course neither of them run but that's part of the fun!  Az

• By ATVNetwork
      Introducing the 2020 Yamaha XT-R editions of ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles featuring exclusive XT-R features like a factory-installed Warn Winch, advanced suspension, special-edition paint and color-matched wheels with extreme terrain tires, all Assembled in the USA for unmatched Proven Off-Road capability, comfort, and confidence. 
      YXZ1000R SS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yYXZXTR 
      Wolverine X2 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX2RSXTR
      Wolverine X4 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX4XTR
      Grizzly EPS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yGrizXTR

View full post
    • By StolenATV
      Truck, Trailer, TWO 2008 YFZ450 ATVs, and 1000s in tools and equipment took off from the Valets parking garage for the hotel.
      The truck and trailer were left abandoned 3.5 miles away in an alley empty of everything on Caldwell Street near Owenwood.
      The post Two Yamaha YFZ450 ATVs Stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By HeWasRidinDirty
      I got this 400, that wouldn't start. It would try, but wouldn't catch. I checked the valves and the L intake was tight at .002. The compression came in around 120. It didn't improve after a couple of drops of oil into the cylinder. So,I figured it was the valve causing the problem. So, I got the valves squared away, but it still won't start. I checked the spark and it seems like it's getting an intermittent spark. It fires a few times then nothing. If l let up on the button and then hit again immediately, it will fire a few more times, then repeat. So, what am I looking at as a possibility? Electrical issues are not my strong point. LOL
    • By Larry Fox
      Looking for the wiring diagram of the gauge cluster. Thinking about using it on my 2008 that I just bought.. Its gauge is destroyed
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By myersob
      Hi all. Kind of new to the ATV world but I'm lovin it. Looking forward to learning from the experts on this forum.
      We currently ride, 09 Metallic Black Big Bear 400 4X4 IRS (mine) an 08 Grizzly 350 (wife's), an 09 Hunter Green Big Bear 400 4X4 IRS (son's), 08 BB 250 (daughter's), 07 Recon 250 ES (daughter's) and an 06 Forman 500 which has been relegated to Working around the home site. I like em all for different reasons but my favorite is the Big Bear 400. It's like me... loves the mud!