Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

Make your own ATV Groups/Clubs!

If you don't already know, being a member entitles you to make your own group that you can invite others to join, have a shoutbox, and a mini forum. Just go to the "GROUPS" section by clicking "GROUPS" in the top menu bar!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

Hello all, i am new to the forum and will likely be back several times. I have ridden quads before but never owned one... till now. I just bought a 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4. The output shaft that drives the front chain sheared off and needs replacement. It needs a few maintenance things but I have bought most everything I need. Runs good and will be fun to fix it up.

By Lance Marchand, in New Members Area!

• 5 replies

Hi all, picking up my brand spankin 2018 sportsman 570 eps on sat......cant wait.....it will be keeping my 2014 kodi 450 company

By basmn, in New Members Area!

• 4 replies

I've owned bikes and quads for years.  Currently ride an 07 Raptor 700 SE.  My 15 year old son has a TRX 90 but he grew so much over the summer that he's outgrown it.  I picked up a project bike (1998 Kawasaki Bayou 300) for a couple hundred. It started but wouldn't run so I knew the carb was in need of attention.  Tires all shot (likely the original).   Pulled off the carb and put in the cleaner for a couple of days.  Pulled it out and cleaned it up and installed a kit.  Reinstalled and fired right up.  Now I've got to chase down some wiring gremlins from the previous owner. No ignition key just some toggle switch.  The wiring looks like it was hacked up by freddy kruger.  Got to tear into it after we get back deer hunting this weekend.  Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.     

By orangeRcode, in New Members Area!

• 0 replies

Figured I would post since I'm a new member.  Used to do a lot of desert riding when growing up but got out of it for quite some time.  Decided to start dipping back in and bought a Suzuki 50cc and Polaris 90 cc quads for my kids to learn on. Looks like this forum has lots of good information.  Hopefully I can learn and add to the community pool.

By Weazel, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply

Hi everybody!

By Alan Callison, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Few bears doing water wheelies!
      I fell off the bike and boy is the water cold lol!

• By Jacob Blocker
      I got an ATV from a guy that ran out of time rebuilding an eiger 400. He put a nerma Piston and rings in. I finished it up and it smoked like a train. I took the head off and honed the walls and it looked like the rings where on the walls, but it smokes just as much. I'm confused what's wrong with this thing.
    • By quad man
      Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks