hangingon

what do you think

Can-ams new 100hp UTV will it become the new top dog of the utv war or will polaris still remain on top?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Polaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can ams are nice and have lots of power but i think that the RZRs will still be on top.

Here's my own thought if the can-am comes out on top. polaris may let them have the glory for a little bit and then show'em they can build a better handeling & faster RZR than the current RZR & takeout the new can-am. Polaris has been leading the UTV market too long to let another company get ahead.

This is getting worse than the Ford Chevy Dodge pickup horsepower wars..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I can't see spending the money for a new quad or utv. I only gave 13,000.00 out the door for my preowned 06 Dakota quad cab 4x4. The BF750i in camo aftermarket wheels & tires eps is 15,000 at our local Kawa dealer. I gave 1,600.00 for my prairie 650 it has more power than I can use it's not as pretty as a new one but it's paid for. I don't mind using my quad to make a new path if I had 1 of them new shiney 1's I wouldn't want to beat it up they cost to much. I get a chance to see if my old prairie can hang with a newer Grizz 700 tomarrow.

I can't see spending the money for a new quad or utv. I only gave 13,000.00 out the door for my preowned 06 Dakota quad cab 4x4. The BF750i in camo aftermarket wheels & tires eps is 15,000 at our local Kawa dealer. I gave 1,600.00 for my prairie 650 it has more power than I can use it's not as pretty as a new one but it's paid for. I don't mind using my quad to make a new path if I had 1 of them new shiney 1's I wouldn't want to beat it up they cost to much. I get a chance to see if my old prairie can hang with a newer Grizz 700 tomarrow.

My 01 Trailblazer is pretty hammered out, but I could still be pretty creative with my riding style and make that old beast a lot of fun to ride, or do I mean a lot of fun to fly. :yes:

My old lady has a monster engine now so even though its 9 years old it will be mine for a while

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

They can put as much hp under the hood as they like but with the new SXSs pushing 64" they can keep them. They will not fit on the trails I ride.

I have a commander and am slowly getting used to it. The rotax is a solid motor and alot of fun to drive. As far as babying it, the commander was smashing through the trails the first day we got it home.

I like it that there is compition It keeps a company on their toes to build a better product. But to push the horse power so high is useless if you have no place to use it. On the trails I ride 36mph is about the fastest you can run before getting hard on the brakes. Just like on a MX track you only have so much room. I know some people have a place to use all that power and can enjoy it. I rather see the eps, better suspension, and cup holders lol over horse power. Now I don't want a wimpy motor either. I think it was a Kauzuma 110 my daughters e-ton 90 was alot faster.