Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

LTZRider14

Clutch Kit for LTZ-250

I was looking online and seen the clutch kits for my fourwheeler (2005 LTZ-250). I am interested in the kits and was wondering if anyone on here knew if they were any good? Or worth the price?

Thanks, LTZRider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dbconn55
      Hi guys I have a 2003 Arctic 250 4X4 it starts idles and runs great for about 10 min. then it spits and sputters and dies but it starts right up like nothing happened idles good till you give gas and it does it again let off the gas and it's idling great again this goes on for about 15 to 20 min. and then it takes off runs good all day like nothing was wrong.
      I cleaned the carburetor it looked like a new one inside found a little gunk in one orifice, new air filter no crimped lines air line to tank good I did put a meter on the battery idling it said 16.5 V that's high I think would a voltage regulator cause this?
      Suzuki shop wanted to sale me a stator for $556.00 but said it could be something else also thought I'd see what you guys say about it
      Thanks
    • By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By Monika Novakov
      1988 Kawasaki 220 Bayou trying to remove generator/ starter 1way clutch cover to be able to replace 1way clutch. All bolts are removed case cover is dripping what oil that remains...but I can't get the cover to come off..what am I missing? Thx in advance.
    • By seth baronie
      Need a stock drive clutch for a 2015 sportsman XP 1000. Part number 1322953
      [email protected]
      paypal ready
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that the primary cvt clutch is rusted on any ideas on how to get it off i want to try to reuse it if possible.
    • By Tyler Autry
      Recently started shifting hard from neutral to first causing it to stall. I'm able to lift up on the shifter and throttle up and slowly let off the shifter, like driving a standard. That is the only way to get it In gear and stay running. Also if I come to a stop and keep it in gear it wants to continue moving, eventually stalling out. I don't have much experience with the bottom end or clutches. I just now replaced friction and steel plates and that made no difference. Don't know what to do now.
    • By Ulf Löfstedt
      I just bought a Yamaha Big Bear 350 from 1992. The previous owner has run it on regular engine oil and I have problems with the clutch slipping. I think that's the reason.
      So what should I do?
      - Just change oil and it will be OK?
      - Clean engine/clutch + new oil?
      - Or do I need a new clutch?

It is guessing the centrifugal clutch that slips. It has two clutches , it also has a "regular" clutch .
      Anyone who has any experience of using wrong type of oil?
    • By Thunt56
      How do I replace the pinion clutch shaft in a 1987 Suzuki LT230 quadrunner? It starts up on the first kick but when I put it in gear it wants to kick up. I can give it gas and put it in gear but my clutch lever isn’t doing anything. SOS
    • By Steve Howard
      My Hawkeye runs great just wont pull could this be the breaking clutch or the drive clutch thanks for any help