BuckBilly

Where you like to ride and what riding does for you?

73 posts in this topic

Thanks, dads in remission and shoting ground hogs.

NICE!

Just got some bad news....coworker who had returned to work after 2 sessions of chemo is active again.....back for a 3rd round...

Sucks man....

-TD

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I'm sorry to hear about both of your hard times. I have 2 people in my family fighting cancer right now. My Grandma has brain cancer, not doing well. My uncle has colon cancer, Needless to say I need to get out riding to clear my head. Good luck and God speed to both of you and your friends and family.(not trying to push religion on anyone)

I'm sorry to hear about both of your hard times. I have 2 people in my family fighting cancer right now. My Grandma has brain cancer, not doing well. My uncle has colon cancer, Needless to say I need to get out riding to clear my head. Good luck and God speed to both of you and your friends and family.(not trying to push religion on anyone)

Not a religious person, but I do appreciate the sentiments...much obliged....

And thoughts out to you as well.....

Sometimes life is so grand and other times it just SUCKS....

But, I guess that's how it be.....*sigh*

Love to get out and ride this weekend, but I'm stuck babysitting work at home this weekend.....

ARG!!!!!!

Ride a few miles for me ;)

Tom D

Not a religious person, but I do appreciate the sentiments...much obliged....

And thoughts out to you as well.....

Sometimes life is so grand and other times it just SUCKS....

But, I guess that's how it be.....*sigh*

Love to get out and ride this weekend, but I'm stuck babysitting work at home this weekend.....

ARG!!!!!!

Ride a few miles for me ;)

Tom D

well put.

Yeah, there is a big open field about a mile from my house. All the local riders have carved out a fun little track. I will definitly do a couple power slides for you guys!

I went out and had some fun Yesterday, Riding is definitly the way to clear your head. When I'm on my machine, there is nothing like man and machine carving out some nice burms and kicking up some dust. 2978.jpg

2988.jpg

Nice!

I'm skunked all weekend....was supposed to ride yesterday and today, but nooooooooooooo......I have to earn a paycheck!

BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom D

I like to ride in the mountains. It full of challenging obstacles and keeps my mind off of back at home stuff......

hey guys ill have a couple pics up tommorow!

I LOVE to ride trails and mx/sx tracks...here's some pictures....

outdoor.jpg

JdYlMgTpkslrRk581FQMAvJNHs1Wpx1C030.jpg

becki2-1.jpg

We ride in the desert, Dove Springs and JawBone. I am trying to plan a vacation where can find some woods to ride in. I see it on the ATV shows and it looks fun.

If you get the chance, come ride in Colorado. Lot's of woods riding with alot of historic stuff to see. Old mines and cabins from the 1800's. Fun for all skill levels.

My husband and I both like to ride trail, and mud, haven't done the dunes. Silver Lake is not far from us but it can take hours to get on so we don't go. We were riding every weekend last year. It was great stress relief with my mother-in-law having colon cancer and since passed away (July '07). Riding was and still is our stress relief away from our jobs and family issues. We like how we can be miles away from anywhere stop and eat lunch and listen and you hear nothing, well maybe another rider a few miles away. It's awesome to see the wildlife in person instead on some tv show. The scenery is great too. We only ride in the L.P. of Michigan, especially with gas prices the way that they are. It's an awesome family sport.:biggrin:

Melissa

Well Zac and I are all about riding in the woods, love the trails, we also try to find sand pits to play around in too. :yes:

Well we love the trail, and occasinally we get on the track, but for the most part its the trails. Yes you can clear your mind of any worries and its a blast. The family goes riding about twice a month, normally its hubby and I. We can ride without the worries of the kids making it or not, speaking of riding the trails, we are going this Sat. wwoohhooo

once you go to the dunes you will never want to go any where else. (PERIOD)

I wouldn't go that far. Dunes are fun but I need the technical stuff.

never duned.

but i bet my quad couldnt do much out there.

2 strokes are god's gift to sand dunes, just not yours! I saw a 2 stroke 4x4 the other day at the competition. Don't know what brand but it was old.

2 strokes are god's gift to sand dunes, just not yours! I saw a 2 stroke 4x4 the other day at the competition. Don't know what brand but it was old.

from what i can remember polaris is the only 2 stroke 4x4..

that i have seen at least..

i havent been aroudna s long as you guys =]

bte idc what anyone says.

banshee = god of dunes.

two stokes= rebuild after one trip to the dunes. ha the sand tears them up. While they might be fast and if done right can not be touched on the hill climbs the sand tears them apart and they already are extremely touchy.

To me riding is an escape from reality. It's a way to get away from normal hectic life and just go out and have good old fun.

It's also an awesome hobby...I love the outdoors and going places that most don't even think of going...

I ride in MA and PA. NY (my home state) sucks big time and doesn't have any state parks.

HASPIN ACRES, it just kicks ass!!!

HASPIN ACRES, it just kicks ass!!!

TRUE THAT!

I LOVE THAT PLACE!

two stokes= rebuild after one trip to the dunes. ha the sand tears them up. While they might be fast and if done right can not be touched on the hill climbs the sand tears them apart and they already are extremely touchy.
\

FYI.

9 years and not a rebuild one on mine.