Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Where you like to ride and what riding does for you?

Lotta trails and creeks/ rivers around where I live. Plenty of nature and At any time you can go hop in the creek. Bliss and Peace of mind

• Like 3

a tracking app on your phone I've found is essential. i had no idea how many trails there were just right around my neighborhood. but to topic, its the most calming, meditative thing i can think of after a hard days grind at work.

• Like 1

love the trails. peaceful take the mind off the world. getting outside in any capacity is awesome so on a bike makes it all the better.

• Like 3

I like to ride in my hometown. It is a small city so i like to travel there with my bike. I prefer to ride slowly because it gives me amazing feelings.

• Like 4

I like to ride in the woods with lots of trails and mud and occasionally water and I like to do it because it tests my skills and calms my inner mood and helps me think and release stress

• Like 2

My favourite riding is on trails with heavy tree cover.  I also prefer a heavily ridden trail beaten & worn. 

My local riding is Rocky, wet & muddy with mud holes & river crossings through beautiful wooded mountains & swampland.  There is one mud hole so hairy that it earned the name Scouts Hole because it supposedly ate a Boy Scout.  I can drive from Vermont to Massachusetts on those trails. 

I also Love riding at my friends camp named Widstock.  We have been cutting and trimming trails there for 18 years!  It's similar to my local riding but with a minimal amount of rocks & more off camber and uneven riding, a nice challenge.  It also has a mud hole named The Bog. 

Starting thirty years ago I used to ride in The Pine Barrens of NJ.  There are mostly what NJ people call scrubby pines (man sized pine trees) & lots of sandy trails.  The sand is loose in some areas and packed in others.  Once while riding on 2 Honda ATC 250SX 3 wheelers, my 1985 & my buddy Joe's 86 we came up to the west side of the Garden State Parkway.  I didn't hesitate and rode out onto the shoulder of The GSP.  I rode next to the vehicle traffic as quickly as possible and got back onto the trails just as quickly!  Great fun in the Pine Barrens! 

I live in newfoundland  I ride the resource access roads

you can go anywhere  hunting fishing  berry picking or just for fun.

Local trails on my property and my adjacent neighbors. 

We like the solitude of the rides for unplugging ourselves and my kids from the technology driven daily grind. Also forces/allows me to teach them about the woods, critters and nature in general while still getting some adrenaline rush. 

(Plus while they're out riding, my wife and i can have 5 mins to talk without being hounded by little needy offspring :) )

Hatfield & McCoy trails system West Virginia 

Rockhouse trail is the #1 choice 

need any other info shoot me a message and ill inform you with everything you need to know

www.wvtrailsinn.com

The Black Hills in South Dakota is by far my favorite place to ride.  Hopefully someday make it to the Hatfield & McCoy trail system.

I haven't been out riding n a while and need to get out there! Bumping this topic as we have a ton of new members that can share where they like to ride. 😀