Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hangingon

It was harder than I thought it would be!

My seat was starting to crack and come apart so I got a yard of vinyl for 6.99 on sell heres what it looks like now. would have been a great day to ride but had too much to do high of 73 today & sunday so I might get to ride tomarrow.

kawasaki prairie seat 001.jpg

kawasaki prairie seat 002.jpg

kawasaki prairie seat 003.jpg

57d7734516761_kawasakiprairieseat001.jpg.1544f89608d15fb6c68f687502206b1c.jpg

57d773451a5e3_kawasakiprairieseat002.jpg.2b5b5dcaadeafcb4d6d72d68ad493f67.jpg

57d773451dca3_kawasakiprairieseat003.jpg.9e8283f61e0ae7808dd4df2b6039f04d.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By Ben Lennon
      Hi guys new to this forum and thought I’d jump on as I’ve just bought my first quad a Kawasaki bayou klf300c 89 model. It had starting issues when I bought it so I’ve gone thru and replaced the cdi, voltage regulator and starter solenoid aswell as rebuilt the starter motor after all this it was still free spinning on electric start so I pulled the stator cover off to find the fly wheel wasn’t spinning so replaced the one way clutch bearing put it all back together and still not engaging at all. I’m at a loss and looking for some ideas on we’re to look next to solve the problem
      cheers Ben 👍
    • By Frank Angerano
      So who's pulling for who in this years Super Bowl?? Im a big fan of Andy Reed and Kansas City (But loyal to my NY Giants) hope he finally gets his ring. He's a great coach but has had a hard time closing the deal! Maybe he gets it done!
      Good luck to all the pool people!!! I have 11 boxes and never hit on a Super Bowl box so im not expecting anything good to come again but always hopeful. 

Thoughts ????

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Nate Hanson
      I am a new atv owner...I bought a used atv this summer (pretty sure it is a wolverine but reg card from last owner didnt actually say that so idk for sure). It ran great for most the summer and early fall but one day I tried starting it and it turned over a while without starting and then suddenly it quit turning over at all. No click or anything.
      I charged battery and light turns on showing neutral and heatlight can go on.
      A few other things that may be pertinent: The pull start is missing, I have a fluke multimeter but not many other advanced tools (or relevant experience), there is an extra aftermarket led light attached to front but it doesnt work either... never looked into why since I didnt need it. 
      I looked for a fuse box and didnt find one.
      Please recommend some easier things to try first as I really want to avoid taking it in if I can (having one income and 4 kids can keep out extra cash, plus I want to learn). Pictures would be awesome if possible. Thanks! 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By oxidized_black
      Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by Irideyamahaandhonda.
      Description of Video: 4Wheeling at Hollister Hills 4X4 Park
      Video Tags: 4wheeling 4x4 jeep hollister hills
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=123821898023
    • By dudehaan
      Well I just joined QuadCrazy so I thought I'd share some pics of my ride and some action shots.

My trailer I got this winter and did a lot of work to

My sister and I before a race

Me and my buddy Chad Wienen

A freestyle ramp in Texas

Sorry for going so picture crazy on ya. Enjoy and let me know what you think. O and for the record I'm 5'11" 265lbs. Not something you see going that big on a quad everyday haha
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      "If you can't say something funny about someone, don't say anything at all."