Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey ya'll, I just got my Drift HD cam, and thought I would shoot a little video of the entrance to my trail system. I am still working on my skills, so the volume might be a little loud. Sorry 'bout that, hopefully I will improve.

I need to get used to doing this because we are going to try filming our 2013 Baja 1000 race, "Dust to Glory" style.

Thanks, and Wylde, that was just 2 minutes, I rode trails for almost two hours, but I didn't realize how long it takes to upload, so I only posted two 2 minute vids on Youtube. I hope to be adding more video soon.

Wylde;

Frackville is only a few hours away, if gas prices ever get back down to .99/gallon, so normal people can afford to drive, you are plenty welcome to come up this way riding. I have so many trails that I can't keep them cleaned by myself. I am still working on cleaning up the first 1000 acre tract, and I have around 1000 more acres to work on. I'd love to open a riding area, but NY is just too hard to do anything in.

Thanks, and Wylde, that was just 2 minutes, I rode trails for almost two hours, but I didn't realize how long it takes to upload, so I only posted two 2 minute vids on Youtube. I hope to be adding more video soon.

Wylde;

Frackville is only a few hours away, if gas prices ever get back down to .99/gallon, so normal people can afford to drive, you are plenty welcome to come up this way riding. I have so many trails that I can't keep them cleaned by myself. I am still working on cleaning up the first 1000 acre tract, and I have around 1000 more acres to work on. I'd love to open a riding area, but NY is just too hard to do anything in.

I would love to be able to get up there and not only ride, but help you clean up those trails. There may have to be a weekend camping trip in order.:cheers2c:

@Wylde;

That is fine with me, hopefully we'll work something out. I haven't found too many people that want to go riding around here, so you'd be plenty welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHtq1ndbLPw]Winter ATV riding in Upstate NY part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Thats bad ass !! I love snow riding !! Here in Colorado we have more trails than people to ride them !!:yes: The state maintains them with the funds from our OHV stickers :yes:

Quad

It sounds like some good riding out there!

I wish they would do something like that here, for ATV's, there is a heck of a nice Snowmobile system, but quads not allowed.

I just started riding up here, after moving up from Ga, and I sure would rather ride down there. The scenery is nicer here, but way too many problems with making a trail system. Mostly I guess from the few "bad apples", but maybe some of the long time NY guys could chime in, they would know better than me. As for me the nearest OHV park is too far away, so I decided to just build my own.

I don't mind rules and regulations, but seems to be way too much of that going on here...

Quad

It sounds like some good riding out there!

I wish they would do something like that here, for ATV's, there is a heck of a nice Snowmobile system, but quads not allowed.

I just started riding up here, after moving up from Ga, and I sure would rather ride down there. The scenery is nicer here, but way too many problems with making a trail system. Mostly I guess from the few "bad apples", but maybe some of the long time NY guys could chime in, they would know better than me. As for me the nearest OHV park is too far away, so I decided to just build my own.

I don't mind rules and regulations, but seems to be way too much of that going on here...

We don`t have any "OHV parks here " that I can think of ! Most of the trails systems are on public land so as long as u pay 25.25 for ur OHV sticker u can ride They also mark the trails here pretty good !! :yes: