Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Offroad.dan's Top videos!

https://youtu.be/h-0Gw8WyMIk

By YamahaGrizzly, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 0 replies
    • Quad videos! From Spain.

Forgive my English, I'm from Spain. I share with you my videos with these magnificent creatures. I have a Grizzly 700 and 350. At first to the videos to share with friends. But I decided to open a YouTube channel! Do not you have curious how we ride in Spain? Hahaha. I hope you like the video and enjoy it. I share my last three videos, but we have more on the channel.  Best regards of a Spanish rider.    Full throttle - Grizzly 700  
      Adrenaline on Grizzly 700 - Grizzly 660  
      Quad Riders | Brutal day - Grizzly 700 - Grizzly 660    

By Yuriks, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 6 replies
    • Music Videos Featuring ATVs

What are some of your favorite music videos featuring ATVs?  Here is one of mine.  

By wylde1, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 3 replies
    • Post your favorite videos from other sites!

We've added some features to the video section here at QUADCRAZY! Check it out at Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community and ATV Forum You can also import video from MyQuadVideos.com, MySpace, YouTube, and Break, by copying the video page url and filling in some fields. It's that easy! We did not carry over the video section from the old site. We are looking at options for this down the road. The challenge became hosting all the larger video files that are now all HD and 4K when sites like Youtube have the infrastructure to do it much better. Today, if you post your videos to Youtube and share the URL of the video page when posting, the video player will embed automatically within your topic. So for now, please post any videos with a link into a new Topic or Post.  We currently support automatic embedding from College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube. Please post any issues or feedback into this post. I'll keep it Sticky'd.

By Admin, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 8 replies
    • Posting videos

Is it just me or does the forum have a problem? I have tried both uploading a video from my PC and not had it connect to upload , and in an attempt to post a link to the video on Youtube, got the error message the video must be from Youtube.com.......yet the URL was to Youtube.com and it was not recognized.

By davefrombc, in Website How To & Feedback

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content