Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

spitfire

wiring schematic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jake Stillman
      Hello I am new to this forum and lt80s I have an 87 that has burned up 3 coil/cdi combos my question is can I out the newer set up on it and if so how do I do it I know they have different number of wires going to the cdi mine only has 2 please help
    • By Travis Johnson
      My 1988 Honda 300 fourtrax has a short all of sudden neutral light works but when I put on headlight nothing can't start it unless kick start please help
    • By Scott Matthews
      Just picked up a 1989 Big Bear 350 for $250 CAD. Bike was running but lost crank and spark. They've installed a new coil, a couple relays, and installed a Ford starter solenoid in place of the original. Now it cranks but has no spark so they sold it to me. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this bike so I can test some wiring. Also any ideas as to direction to head would be nice. Lots of things have been hacked together so I know it probably wont be to easy. The ignition switch was replaced with a toggle switch, I already mentioned the Ford solenoid which 1 of the small wires was not re-installed, and a diode or something was removed from the oil temp sensor wire. I'm sure I will find more so a diagram would be amazing.
    • By Connor Tuftin
      I have a 1988 300 Honda FourTrax, All wheel drive.
      My brother and I were fixing up this quad. We put a brand new battery and fuses in and it was running fine until we put the quad into reverse. As soon as it was put into reverse all of the electrical cut out and power wasn't making it to the head unit anymore and both of the brand new fuses popped. We figured there might have been a short from the starter or solenoids, but they are all working properly. At this point we don't know where to start looking for where the short could be. I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same issue or knows of similar issues that could cause these electrical shorts?
    • By Ben Lennon
      Hi guys new to this forum and thought I’d jump on as I’ve just bought my first quad a Kawasaki bayou klf300c 89 model. It had starting issues when I bought it so I’ve gone thru and replaced the cdi, voltage regulator and starter solenoid aswell as rebuilt the starter motor after all this it was still free spinning on electric start so I pulled the stator cover off to find the fly wheel wasn’t spinning so replaced the one way clutch bearing put it all back together and still not engaging at all. I’m at a loss and looking for some ideas on we’re to look next to solve the problem
      cheers Ben 👍
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By BigTrees
      Hello everyone, I have a new to me 86 Bayou 300 that I just bought last night to get around the property. It wouldn't start when I bought it but it did turn over with starting fluid, PO said the carb neeeded cleaned. I cleaned the carb today but need to get the choke wired up as it was not wired up when purchased.
      I'm hoping one of you can help me get this choke wired up. Coming from the carb it has 2 wires. 1 is yellow and 1 is black. The PO said I needed to ground one and put the other one on a switch.
      Should I do it this way or is there another/better way to do it? I'd really appreciate any help I could get!! Thanks in advance!
    • By arrested609
      Can anyone please tell me where i can get a good wiring diagram for my Kazuma Falcon 150 cc atv. I have tried numerous web sites looking. I have found some, but the picture was horrible couldn't even read it. Thanks, Craig.
    • By tsylvester
      hey everyone I have a 1993 big bear 350 that I got an after market stator for it but there was no plug on the four main wires. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which wires go where on my bike. From the bike I have red, blue, yellow, and white/green, and from the stator I have green, brown, red, and white. If you can tell me thanks.
    • By RLD1
      I have a 2000 LT250 that I recently had to replace the key switch due to the loss of the original keys. Now I can see smoke coming from in front of the gas tank. I took the cover off from around the handlebars trying to see where it was coming from. I touched a small box that was so hot it actually burned my fingers. I disconnected the battery but I can't get to the box without taking off the rack and the front fender. My owners manual does not tell my what this is. It has 5 wires running to it (3 yellow, 1 brown & white and 1 red) it appears to be bolted to the frame in front of the gas tank just below the handlebars with 2 bolts. Can anyone help me with this? I added a couple of photos to show the item I"m talking about. Thanks in advance.

• By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf