Quantcast

No boys allowed..haha =D

Im Savannah. The older members know me. I used to be the moderator for She Rides. Im the one that came up with the name. :) Then I decided to leave the site. But im back now! Im 23 and born and raised in Vegas. Good to see some other Vegas riders. I ride a 2002 Honda 300ex. :biggrin:

Thank you for getting this started, I just hated to see it go away, so when I asked about it, Admin said they'd bring it back if I wanted to Moderate. So, here we are. I'd be glad to have your help here since you probably know more about this than me! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am originally from NY but live in Nashville, TN now.....I ride a pretty pink and black Honda 400ex that I absolutely love...I've only been riding a year, I started racing this past summer....I'm about to finish my very first motocross season :) But, I love the trails just as much....someday I hope I can ride in the dunes...everyone seems to love them so much!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My name is Tonya and I ride a 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700-has the power steering and I also have 30 inch ITP Mudlite tires all the way around! We mostly do trail riding all over the south-I am from Tennessee. We have ridden in Missouri, Kentucky, Mississippit, Alabama, Tennessee and Arkansas. There are lots of great parks and trails around here. We love to camp and do the whole bit! I usually ride with my husband, he rides an 06 Banshee and an 07 YFZ 450, and many of our friends. Anyone know of some good places to ride around the south, let me know!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By p5200
      The studs in the sprocket hub are stripped out. The hub is probably walloed out also. Probably will have to have a new sprocket hub. I doubt I have the ability nor the tools needed for this job. Thanks for all suggestions/opinions! 

20240225_155255.mp4   20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4  
    • By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By p5200
      I'm having trouble identifying Mark. I know where the mark is in the Stator cover. Is the T at about, the 12 o'clock position in this photo? I've got to buy another Stator cover as the one I have has a hole at the bottom of it. Due to failing eyes, I have a lot of trouble anymore. Thanks! 🙂

• By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?