Quantcast

MEAN!!!! Mud machine - 2011 800r xmr outlander !!!! ( Ft Myers / SW Florida)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

less than 60 hrs, 30 inch scorpion mud tires, warn winch, adj. air ride, on fly 4 wheel drive , digital dash, automatic w/high low reverse, aftermarket exhaust, quad snorkels at eye level, proven and tested, remote radiator, tune up kit and receiver hitch...

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By Gwbarm
      My Yamaha Big Bear shifts through all the gears good, goes into reverse smoothly, but when i go to get out of reverse it takes a lot of effort to get it back to first gear, and even then it does not go very smoothly, have to pull up on the pedal really hard, anyone else ever had this problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.    
    • By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By Uglyside38
      Anyone have experience using Meier aftermarket plastics? OEM ones are shot on my quad I'm restoring and I have them "Frankenstein'd" for now...🤦🏼‍♂️😬
      Just curious on opinions on Meier as that seems to be the only place I can find any type of replacements. (And they're pretty pricey!)
    • By beast6228
      So the other day I picked up a Lakota 300, it's going to be a new project for a bit, the engine is super clean and so is the frame...luckily the VIN was intact.  However, it is the missing the air box (the one that holds the filter) but it does have the air chamber that goes to the carb.  These air boxes seem to be pretty pricey, so my question is has anyone had any luck running a pod filter on theirs and if so, what kind of jets are you running? The carb on this one is a Keihin CVK, I have yet to pull it off and inspect it.