Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I would never order boots online. I wear fox boots, I've always wore size 12. The last boots I bought were the same boots just a newer model and now I have to wear a 13. Always try them on first. Sorry ladies, just had a little info that could save some one a headache.

Now continue on with your clothes Talk!

I never buy mine online either. Not all boots fit the same. I had Fox boots first and now I have Alpinestars. Totally different.

My 1st boots were Fox, but they got stolen...(along with all my gear:aargh:) my new ones are ONeil, I love them! Very comfortable.

I want A*stars but they're so expensive...maybe I can snag them as a boot sponsor some day BAHAHA

Hubby got mine for me as a gift. I couldnt figure out why he kept tellin me to get his cooler out of his truck...lol there they were, on his seat.

My 1st boots were Fox, but they got stolen...(along with all my gear:aargh:) my new ones are ONeil, I love them! Very comfortable.

Stolen! Oh man, you had to of been angry! Where was it stolen from?

My garage... while I was home!!! They broke into my truck, took the remote for the garage, and took both riding gear bags (mine and hubby's) but left the kid- sized gear.... They also took some expensive tools! We had only been living in this house about 2 months... I got the alarm system hooked up to the roll up garage door too the next day! The scary part was, the door from the garage to the house wasn't even locked, they could have come right in! If they had they could have met my German Shepherds (who never barked, BTW) And we might have gotten our gear back! LOL

Sorry to get off topic... but Yeah, I still live here... like I said, I added sensors to the big garage door, don't leave the remote in my truck in the driveway, and added a security camera to the front of my house... I had a peeping tom episode not long ago, (thru the mail slot in the garage door) that I also added a box to so that noone can see in. I set the alarm everynight before bed... and when I am gone for more than a few minutes... I used to be able to not even lock the doors around here, I grew up 3 blocks away... so sad.

i always wear riding boots/pants/helmet/goggle/gloves. If it's cold then i'll wear my jersey but most of the time i have a t-shirt on.

ohhh i tried a tank top once. the ending wasn't pretty. I wrecked trying to jump a double for the first time. ended up with dirt rash up my arm and across my back from the tumble....

props to you dune!

Geesh Monica! A peeping tom? That would really freak me out. So have you had any problems since you installed the alarms and camera and stuff?

Here is a pic of me with my red,black and white pants and my pink and black jersey. I think my red jersey was dirty or something. Dont have one with my red jersey on.

Picture002-3-1.jpg

I normally wear jeans, Ariat boots, and a tank top. I sometimes wear my jersey, depending on where I'm riding. I haven't been able to get into the whole MX boots- just isn't for me but I wear a helmet when racing and when I know I'll be doing some jumps, etc.

I usually wear the t-shirt I have on in this photo with my riding pants, boots, glove, goggles and sometimes a dust mask and helmet of course and a chest protector[img]<a href=http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/Hodie_2009/Facebook/Poker%20Ride/413187_10152052263680651_478460953_o.jpg' alt='413187_10152052263680651_478460953_o.jpg'>[/img]