Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

trev0006

Scooter falls into well after crashing 4 times

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      Blue and White Raptor 90
      White, Black and Yellow Raptor 90
      Blue and White WR450F Motorcycle
      VIN’s for ATVs
      RF3AB11Y2HT006593
      RF3AB11Y5HT006815
      Stolen from the yard at my home at night on 10/26/19.
      $2,000 reward for information leading to their return.
      The post Two (2) Stolen Yamaha Raptor 90 ATVs and a Yamaha WR450F Motorcycle appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
    • By Tiffany Rowland
      I recently purchased an 07 Honda sportrax and when I was checking the spark plug I saw the boot was ripped nearly in half. When I removed the plug it was blackened and covered in oil. How can I thoroughly clean the plug hole and remove any debris that is in there? Is there a small tube like vacuum or something of the sort made for stuff like this? The machine my dentist has would be perfect, maybe they do rentals! 😁

• By Tiffany Rowland
      I recently purchased an 07 Honda sportrax and when I was checking the spark plug I saw the boot was ripped nearly in half. When I removed the plug it was blackened and covered in oil. How can I thoroughly clean the plug hole and remove any debris that is in there? Is there a small tube like vacuum or something of the sort made for stuff like this? The machine my dentist has would be perfect, maybe they do rentals! 😁
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Rocky
      I just picked up a Big Bear 350 4x4, I was told it was a 1994 model. It runs and drives, but needs a bunch of work (I picked it up for a winter project). Anyhow, the front drive shaft is so loose that it falls right out of the splined u joint. The splines aren't worn out, I'll try to get a picture later on but it seems like the drive shaft is too short. It doesn't look broken or extremely worn, but when the pushed all the way into the rear u joint (by the engine) the front of the shaft is not even making connection with the front U joint and the shaft falls out of the front U joint. I can't figure out why it would be like that, the U joints don't look broken or worn (the splines look OK). The spring is still on the shaft up by the front U joint, but it's like the spring is pushing the shaft right out of the joint. Is there supposed to be something keeping the shaft from sliding too far into the rear joint?
    • By zippy
      Hi congrats on a great site.
    • By trev0006
      Russian scooter test drive ends in a ditch
      Russian scooter test drive ends in a ditch, wow this guy is very unlucky.
    • By trev0006
      Scooter rider cuts Nissan mirror with grinder
      Scooter riders cuts Nissan mirror with grinder, guess he doesn't like to be cut off.
      and
      Motorcycle crashes into van and explodes
      Motorcycle crashes into van and explodes. Don't worry, the motorcyclist is fine. He ran a red light.
      and
      Gattling Gun Motorcycle Exhaust
      Gattling Gun Motorcycle Exhaust, this is cools with motorcycle backfiring it would look even cooler.
      and
      Motorcycle almost rear ended
      Motorcycle almost rear ended when a truck fails to stop and rear ends another car.
    • By Heywire77
      I just purchased a 2006 Artic cat 400 4x4 auto trans ,and first thing it had sat a while so I cleaned the tank and boiled the carb out put back together and got it cranked but it will not take but half throttle before it Boggs , so I pulled the carb put inline filter and cleaned the carb again I boiled it overnight in carb cleaner in the gallon jug took out washed off and blew out ran small wire thru everything and put the jets back in and all back together,still Boggs at half throttle going down the road I know carbs is clean.put a new plug and coil in it and still did the same thing ,then all at once no spark so would not crank checked all wires for shorts none found then I turned my key switch to we're the lights were on and it sparked but with the key switch in position with light off it want spark so it runs with the key switch turned to lights on .but it still boggs what the hell ! I have been a auto master tech for 22 years and worked on just about everything just seeing if anyone would have any clues on these dam Artic cats ! Thanks