Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hey dudes

im totally new to ATV/4Wheelers and am looking for a couple of people to talk to and learn from. I am also looking for some people to lol with and do hilarious internet stuff.

Is there a small group of guys here that hang out in the off topic section and bust each other and post hilarious videos and interweb pictures and stuff? If so, make an extra place setting cause Im staying for dinner!

here is Louie, my 1.5 year old golden who also needs help to learn about these machines. Is it ok if we ask over 9000 questions?

IMG_20130523_184934_zpsb4430309.jpg

Hello and welcome !! Nice puppy too !! There should be some joke threads up, but if you want to start one of your own, feel free to do so. Lot's of funny guys here LOL

hi! nice! I like small community forums where the group knows a lot about each other and help each other on and off topic of website itself, i.e. tech, car, opions on toys and chit. can we say chit? how censored is this site? can we post goatse and stuff lol?

for the record, Im the last person you will see pick a fight with someone. the internet is fun times and should be taken extremely srs lol.

where should I start learning about these amazing machines?! Im 30 years old and closing on my first house on friday!!! nailbite_zpsdd800ed7.gif

5 bed, 3 bath, 6 car garage (2 car attached and two detached buildings for toys!), on 3 acres!! my 48" scag with sulky is in the shop getting ready but I have come to the conclusion I need a 4wheeler for the property for daily maintenance, leaves, hauling shit with a trailer and definitely gonna need a plow. driveway is like 35 yards. should i stop calling it a 4wheeler? what kind am I gonna need? Where should I get one? auctions? used from dealer?

Edited by quadnut20

We say $hit like that LOL. Check the classifieds or Craigslist for an ATV/bike/4 Wheeler. I would be looking for something like a 500cc and under. Get a name brand, not a Chinese knock off. Year 2000 and newer. Low miles and hours. If you want 4wd, make sure it has the option to go from 2 wheel to 4 at the flick of the switch. Honda is a good workhorse and Yamaha. I'm sure others with voice their opinions here soon enough ...

awesome, thanks for the direction. I definitely want 4 wheel drive and assume since I am going to be using to push snow and yard work, I should prolly get a heavier more of a hoss than a light racer.

it sounds silly, but I am so overwhelmed starting this hunt. I am in cleveland and see some machines at auctions in the boons and see some stuff hidden on craigstlist but dont know what the hell im looking for. yikes.

Honda unquestionably make a tough atv. that bike looks nice. there are alot of miles on it, but they might be easy miles too. it would be worth looking at for sure.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2