Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

perry2010-2013

Yamaha Warrior 350 - Relay Info

okay i have a yamaha warrior 350 not sure what year. i need to know if one of the electrical relays under left fender will keep it from have power through the whole harness? i have power no where except one side of solenoid plz help!!! rewired it myself everything i started from bare frame. i dont understand the only thing that see thats missin is one relay. the only way i get power in harness if i take a jump wire from the solenoid to ignition wire, it turns over but want fire that way if i unhook it i get nothing!!!!!!

i probably have the warrior manuals in the yamaha atv section if you need a schematic to look at ...

someone with electrical experience will jump in soon i hope ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      My name is Asen and I am from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria. Riding a Yamaha Raptor 700R and this is my first Quad wanted for a vey long time :)

• By quadtech62
      I have a 02 Warrior i am trying to build a wiring harness i have looked in the manual and  i am confused... the pick up has 2 wires.  W/R W/G The source rotation coil has 2 wires. One is Red other is white/blue. The manual shows the  the white and blue wire connected to the w/g  right after the stator... so why is these 2 wires connected?  Does not show w/b wire at cdi 
      i have looked at many options with no luck if someone has a 2002-2004 warrior and can take a pic of the wires and location at cdi i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    • By Dan Ellsweig
      Greetings
      I have a 98 Polaris Magnum 425. Runs GREAT for 10 minutes then starts to load up (sounds rich) and looses power. Final;ly just stalls out on idle. If it sits 20 minutes will run again.

replaced fuel, added fuel treatment (seafoam), Replaced plug (carbon fouled), plug wires, air and fuel filter, checked all fuel and vac hoses, REPLACED carb with new. Still no good. Just ordered a coil, not sure if that will help
      Note: both the new and old carb only had the idel adjuster screw - cant find the jet adjustments or air/fuel mix screws so I cannot say how they are set.

Looking for ideas short of spending big $$ on Polaris service

HELP?????

Thanks

Dan
    • By Ajmboy
      Disconnected the plow yesterday on my 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 and am getting ready to do some riding yesterday and the battery went weak, Starter cranked a few times but week. Put my trickle charger on that I bought and went to the garage today to start it up, but the starter is just spinning and not engaging. The solenoid is clicking. The pull start sucks and is hard to pull (never use it and need to look into that). Quick video of the starter spinning. Could it be the starter or  the starter clutch one-way bearing? I guess I need to take the cover off to see what's going on.

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Starter Spinning.mp4
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By crysec
      Hi guys, i need some help from the pros out there!! 2 rookies in here!!, my son insist in getting a quad because one of his friends got one , so thinking on that and considering our low budget we went to a junk yard, and found what it seems to be a polaris, after connecting a few wires and adding the proper liquids, we got the little quad running, but we still need to buy some parts and tires, and theres where i need some help, we took this number from a front little plate : RF3KA09C73T073189, and this other from the transmission :AR07073189, we do some research but nothing came up, all the sites that gave support to check on vins are down, we would really appreciate if you give us your time and knowledge to get this solve, thanks
      Louis & Kev :cute:
    • By julz1981
      My friend Was welding a different stop brake light on my falcon 250. And he welded my vin plate in half burning more than half of the digits. How can i get those again??I did find the engine serial numbers,but when I looked it up search came up as nothing,,Im new to quads but learning fast,I just need pictures of all cooling hoses go,including all the extra hoses that cover the Kazuma Falcon 250.Info on the differential would be nice,A good and affordable site to order parts from.etc, Mods of any kind. im off for a month and want to tackle this project for my 2 boys. Any hard to find info would be highly appreciated. Thanks in ahead to everyone .
    • By Jeremyv
      I just bought a 97 big bear 350 2×4 for the family to ride.. it's smokes real bad on start up and ride, the guy I bought it from said it just needs rings.. should I go ahead and replace the piston, rings, and hone and bore it if it hasent already been done? And where can I find the parts for a good price??? Also should I let my kids ride it the way it is, will it trash it out if they do??? Any info and options is helpful and welcomed, so please c him in!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
    • By oleblue
      I just launched a new site that deals with all and any problems with the 4wd system on Yamahas. I have how to videos for testing the servo, disassembling the servo, replacing and purchasing the servo (motor only), testing relays, and testing the push button switch.
      I also have a link to download the 4wd testing portion of the service manual.
      Check it out at 501parts.com - Yahama Servo Motors
      Let me know if I can help.
      Heres a few of the videos and pics

http://www.501parts.com/files/stacks_image_252.png
      http://www.501parts.com/files/stacks_image_250.png
    • By Dustin83
      I just got an 2006 Suzuki ltz 400. New to sports bikes I just found the oil tank. I noticed that the oil level was at the bottom hash mark of the dipstick. I wanted to make sure that the oil fill level should be at the top of the hash mark. Please correct me if I am wrong. I didn't get a manual with the quad so Im not sure of the correct oil levels or the amount of oil after an oil change.