Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

here in ft mac, we had the rains a week and a half ago, now southern alberta is getting hit hard ... with lots of damage (20 billion worth) and 3-4 dead ....

1_zpse2db5832.jpg

2_zps3142906e.jpg

these 2 pics are from ft mac ...

3_zps708810f6.jpg

4_zpsd1f74147.jpg

5_zps22754684.jpg

these 3 pics are from canmore area - banff area

6_zps49e945e2.jpg

11_zpsf5f39b88.jpg

7_zps67820997.jpg

10_zps83925442.jpg

8_zpsa8f766b4.jpg

13_zps717e54f3.jpg

12_zps7207776b.jpg

14_zpsa50e73b8.jpg

9_zps6da3f59b.jpg

16_zps1855c283.jpg

15_zpse9d41d38.jpg

17_zpsfd140f25.jpg

these pics are all from calgary, the saddledome is expected to have water up to the tenth row of seats ... a couple more ...

20_zps8a5a3372.jpg

19_zpsa06f88fe.jpg

18_zpsf71662a6.jpg

all these pics are on facebook via 2 pages, meanwhile in alberta and fort mcmurray aviation

You need one of them big old snorkels on your quad for riding in that. Well wishes for everyone affected by it. Mother Nature seems pretty pissed off lately.

Guest alexandermcnight

hoping that everybody is well.Relatives and friends..be safe always.

Hope everything is starting to look better now as it is a massive clean up underway!

Thought are with you all

That was some nasty flooding. Friend of mine drives city bus there and she was flabbergasted by the flood and devastation. Hope all were and are still safe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ellery Zandt
      I have no idea where the antifreeze line coming off the thermostat goes too. The carb two nipples in the pic create a vacumme. Can someone help me on this please....!!! my email direct is [email protected]!!!!
    • By Dwight Williams
      I have a 99 Kodiak 400 4X4 that I picked up for $300.  The previous owner had modified the foot shifter by welding a piece of rebar to it so he could hand shift while plowing.  As you can imagine, the allows for much more torque on the shifter than it was designed to have, and he broke the stopper off of the the shift mechanism.  No big deal, I ordered the part and put it back together, went through the carburetor and off we go, it runs pretty good.  
      The first thing I noticed is that when I put the shifter all the way down it goes into reverse, I'm supposed to twist a knob to get it to reverse but this seems to be disabled.  Also, once in reverse, it's a bugger to get back out.  I have to hold the shifter up, then quickly back down and up again to get it to come out.  All forward gears work fine, clutch is tight, no problems.
      The reverse cable and lever are in tact and seem to move freely.  
      My question is this:  What does one normally have to do to get this thing into reverse?  I assume put it in neutral, twist the knob, kick the shifter down.  Does the brake need to be applied?  I'm not sure what's going on here, I suspect it's been 'modified' as it goes into reverse without the proper precautions, just not sure if the mods were external on internal.

thanks
    • By gouletp
      When it is  cold outside, say 35 deg F and colder, it is very difficult to shift to Reverse from neutral.  Engine temp doesn't have an effect.  I apply the brakes hard with the hand lever and the foot pedal.  In another post I read that high idle can affect shifting when the engine temp is warm. 
      I will try it with lower idle speed once I find the screw.  In the interim, can you tell me if there is some sort of adjustment for the shifter?
      Thank you
    • By Adrian Ciotinga
      Hello,
      I recently picked up an ‘07 KFX 700. All was going well, rode it about 40 miles, when it started bogging at low speeds. If I kept the revs higher, I was just fine. Also, a persistent issue since I picked it up is the fairly difficult start (but it is abnormally cold right now and the quad is jetted for the dunes at summertime).
      Regarding the complete lack of idle, I have to rev it a couple times to get it to idle after starting it, after which it’s 50/50 whether it remains idling. I don’t have low fuel, but all of this began after I rode it pretty hard and the radiator fan kicked in. Might be overheating, just wanted to hear your opinions.
    • By BAMFUPINYA
      Any current Northern AZ folks out there on this forum? Im up in Flagstaff. Any organized rides anyone knows of?
  • Similar Tagged Content