Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello I would not pay much unless it is in good condition. You have to say it is an old machine and when it is time to get some engine parts it might be hard .I would say a very good running condition one not more than 1000$

But this is my feeling about it

Alain

Is it running ? How's the tire ? Tire will cost you about 80 to 100 each than you go for the maintenance items that you might need oil change,new sprockets and chain, brakes and air filter.so now you have an idea

How much it can go .Checks also wheels bearing and swing am bushing .

This is your money if you drive all summer for 300 this not bad .

Enjoy your summer

Alain

ya it seems to be in good shape but i dont know what i wanna do if i wanna get that or get a full fmf for lt250r

ya it seems to be in good shape but i dont know what i wanna do if i wanna get that or get a full fmf for lt250r

Buy the pipe for the 250R :yes: The 200x is too slow for my tastes !!:laugh: