Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

What do you ride and why?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks MWKE and Dirt Demon. MWKE that is a sweet bike. Dirt that is a killer bike. I can't imagine the power.

Thanks, lots of hard work invested in it, and it definately has plenty of power. The only complaint I have is the vibration, I am going to do some motor work in the next few months;porting, shaved head, bigger carb, a custom pipe, and a new crank that I will send in to have balanced, hopefuly that takes care of the problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It is an 87 LT250R, K&N, Fatty pipe, Powercore silencer, stock bore now. That is all I know I know that my tires are not the right size. I don't know if I have the correct sprockets. I just got a pair of 909 bars that I haven't gotten the chance to put on. I had a head gasket blow so I should be putting it back together this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the 2004 Banshee new when i lived in WA state and rode the dunes in Florence and Winchester Bay, OR. I built it up for woods racing when I moved to VA and realized it wasnt the best quad for harescrambles. I love this quad but admit it isnt good for woods racing but is and will remain the king of the dunes. I will never sell this quad.

2004 Yamaha Banshee LE, Adjustable Stator Plate, V Force series 2 reeds, UM pro peg nerf bars, Roll Design Anti-Vibe Steering Stem, GPR Steering Dampener, Tag T2 Handlebars, ASR +2 A-arms, Pro-racer tie rods, Extended steel braided brake lines, AC font skid and AC rear skid plate, FMF fatties w/ powercore 2 silencers, E-brake block off kit, Trinity 2-in-1 carburator kit (35mm PWK), AC front bumper, +4 LSR axle, LSR sprocket/brake hub, LSR axle locknut, hide-a-key ignition relocator, K&N air filter w/ pro design adapter plate, Engine ice coolant, Elka front shocks w/o rezzies, extended billet throttle, All balls axle/bearing kit, Cyrca barkbuster hand guards, Hiper Tech carbon fiber beadlock wheels, ITP GNCC Front and ITP XCR Rear tires, Barnett Clutch kit with Terry Cable easy pull clutch cable, shaved head, shock covers, ASV Clutch/Brake Lever, Terry Cable dual gasser Thumb/Twist throttle, Regina Sprocket (14/41) and chain kit, Laeger Stcok Length Swingarm, Billet Trail Tech head lights, Modquad Billet Axle Housing, Modquad billet water impeller, dipstick, brake res. cover

I then bought the 2006 Suzuki LT-R to have a fuel injected 450. After some minor mods and narrowing the width from 49" stock to 47", I realized how great this quad is for woods racing.

2006 Suzuki LT-R 450, Pro armor black fat bar nerfs with heal guards, Pro Armor chassis and PRM swingarm skid, shock covers, Pro Design intake and K&N filter, DG A-arm Guards, Z-400 Hubs, DASA exhaust, Power Commander, Carbon Fiber frame Guards and pump cover, Hiper Beadlock Wheels w/ yellow rings, ITP GNCC Tires, Pro Armor Front Bumper w/ rear Grab Bar, K&K Case Saver & E Brake Block Off Kit, Power Recreation graphics Kit, Pro Armor Tether Cord, Yellow CV4 Radiator Hoses, Fasst Flexx Handlbars, ATV Fourplay Steering Stem, Blue Carbon Fiber Gas Cap, Yellow Quad Tech Hood

• 7 months later...
Right now I ride my 08 can-am ds 450.Love the power,light weight and jumps like a pro ! My son has a 07 rappy 700 se great woods rider but it can't run with my little ds 450.When the snow gets deep we brake out the 07 can-am 800 max xt.Oh ya a big HELLO to everyone.

Welcome to the site. What part of Colorado are you from? I'm in Aurora.