Quantcast

Lady Intro - Start Here

I live in Norhtern California, I've lived in the Bay Area all my life! I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, (I'm on my 2nd Husband, lol) I do the book keeping for my husband's business, and I got started riding when my Husband (then boyfirend) insisted I had to try it! Next thing I know, he bought a 50cc quad for my son (who was 4 at the time) and I had to ride too or get left at home!

• Like 1

Im 23 and I was born and raised in Las Vegas. Ive never lived anywhere else. (Vegas isnt all what people think) Im married with one son. He will be 20 months on the 20th of this month. He has a little power wheels quad that we bought from a member of this site. I have 2 dogs and one cat (that acts like a dog). I work in the office of an electrical company doing books, answering phones and all the lovely stuff. I started riding just after having my son. My husband got a bike so I figured...hey I gotta have something to ride too. Ive thought about getting a bike also but am still unsure about that.

• 2 weeks later...

im from ny lived here most of my life also lived in fl n virginia,im married my hubby is tecatesr330 we have 6 beatiful kids 1 girl n 5 boys n 4 of them ride im sure they all will when they are old enough. i dont work rite now to busy with kids lol use to be cna, my brother got me into quads when i was younger but i never really was into into it till my hubby took my riding on his sweet as* tecate 4 than it was on now i just cant get enough of it.

Hi! My name is Samantha. I was born in Stanton, TX and moved to Las Vegas when I was three! So I am a true Nevadan at heart. I have been riding as long as I can remember. My parents bought be a little battery operated Susuki quad sport when I was two or three. Then the got me a 70 Honda ATC. I have always loved riding. I have tried all but racing so that may be my next step. I currently work front desk at a Rec Center by my house. Just graduated from tech school and decided I couldn't do what I went to school to do! Ha ha. So now I am in a period where I am just trying to figure everything out! =D Wow. I am the only one so far with no kids! I have nothing but respect for all you mothers that has got to be the hardest job in the world. I am not to sure that I could handle that!

Hello I am Hannah. I like quads..haha! I like sand. My dad has always riddin quads so naturally so do all his kids and pretty much anyone he talks to gets into it as well! So I have been riding for forever and a day! Oh yeah I was born and raised in Las Vegas! Woohoo! I love it here and I don't think I will ever leave. I am in my senior year in highschool and I work as a life guard....at a old people pool =] and I love it!

Hello to all, my name is Ally, I was born and raised in Southern Illinois. I am married and I have 2 of my own boys and a stepson. I used to ride when I was growing up and then life started happening and I let it go, until I met my husband. Lets say it came back to me like riding a bike, lol and well riding is picking up again and I love it, can't believe I let it go, anyways. My husband is a correctional officer and I am a custodian, and we go riding every weekend, wish it could be more, but hey I just wanted to stop by and tell a bit about myself and to all be safe out there, and LETS GET MUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone :) I'm a born and raised upstate NYer but currently live in Nashville, TN...Oh I miss the country....I met my husband about 2 years ago and he got me into riding...he raced harescrambles so naturally I was impressed!!! I got my 400ex about a year ago and there's nothing better I love to do then go to the mx track or find some trails :) Someday I hope we get to go to the dunes......I've never ridden in the sand...and for those of you who have never gotten to ride in the mud...you're sooo missing out!! There's nothing better then buried knee deep in a mud puddle you thought you could make it through....and it's quite the laugh for the other riders too!

Hey everyone....it's been waay to long since I've been logged on. Another Michiganer here. no kids unless you count my husband as one. My hubby got me into riding I started off with a LTZ250 in '05 and now I graduated to the "queen" ( I meant King) Quad 450.

I know Warriorchick, we both belong to the same atv club here in MI. I like riding the trails and the mud. I'm a little shakey on hills with my ltz250. We haven't had a chance to take KQ450 yet on the trails, but so far I'm liking it alot seems soo good not to shift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! So I can't believe I JUST joined this forum! I've heard about it for a while now, but I just signed up now! Shame on me!!! :-)

Anyway, the name is Kristen, known around the tracks as Lady Hollywood and I am 25. I started riding quads September of 2006 and entered my first race about 2 hours later. (So dumb!!!) In 2007, I finished the season in AMA D34 1st overall in the women's class, 8th overall in Open C and 10th overall in Collegeboy 16-24. For 2008, I have full support from Boss Offroad Racing in Julian PA and will be racing the WPSA.

I just got married on October 20th to Jeff, and with it I now have 2 beautiful step daughters. The whole family races, too! :-) I live in Orange County NY, but lived in Northern Jersey most of my life. I work for an interactive advertising agency in Manhattan, but run small internet ad jobs on the side as a side business.

I love riding and racing, it's already stuck in my blood!!! :-)

That's my story! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I am Christy, I am 24 yrs. I live in Kansas City, Kansas. Have a 5 month old daughter and here in April will have a 4yr old stepson and 12 yr old stepdaughter...Trying to get them into riding..I work at the airport for UPS as an admin. I have been riding since I have been 3 or 4...Do alot of duning and drag racing. My soon to be hubby has been riding before I met him and after we met, I got him more into it.

hello all im marissa and im 19 n from central jersey...ive been riding dirtbikes since i was 11 and oh it was love from day one. i raced D6 mx for a year but had to stop because i was injured pretty bad. i didnt let it keep me from riding tho. i still love dirtbikes and now im getting into quads and love them too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...