fox300exchic

Lady Intro - Start Here

108 posts in this topic

My name is Heidi. I got my first quad in 2003, a Suzuki Ozark 250. Since then I have ridden a Raptor 660, Banshee, Blaster, and now my new love a 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R, lime green. Just got a new graphics package for it but I haven't installed it yet. I like to ride mostly in the sand but enjoy the trails now and then. I live in Olympia, WA and ride the dunes in Oregon as well as the woods of Washington. I have a 16 yo daughter who rides my old Ozark and a wonderful boyfriend who rides a black KFX. I am happy to be here! :yes:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Cool...the Ozark 250 was the first ever quad I rode and the one that got me started on this silly quest!

Welcome!

I've already said Hello to you, Tink, but HELLO again! Glad you found our site!

Hello everyone. I currently live in NC. I have lived all over the US and England. I have always loved ATVing and Writing. When I decided to go professional as a writer, I kept submitting different articles to all different kinds of magazines. One sold here or there but almost every article I wrote about ATVing sold, so I started writing more and more of those and one thing lead to another and now I do that full time!! I guess my love of ATVing showed up in my writing! Not married ... no kids ... thats why I have so many toys in my garage!! :-)

Hey baby!! You are great, marvelous and wonderful, I can't wait to start our weekend. Things for introducing me to the ATV world.

hello everyone i'm 43 years old. I've had a ATV for quite a few years. Didn't ride it much until I met my partner CJ. She is an ATV woman and I love it. I get to go different places with her while she works on her stories. I work in the field of special education and also love my job. I have two dogs, five cats, 3 frogs, 1 lizzard, 1 bird, and 1 hamster. Along with tons of tropical and freshwater fish.:huh:

Hey everyone! Im Kristle, im 23 I live at Fort Riley KS. I have 2 children, and I am married. My husband is in the Army, and I was also in the Army but now I do admin work for the Army! I rode alot when I was a kid and took a break after highschool when I first got in the Army, and then when we got stationed here it seemed like everyone rode, so I started again!

My name is Karri, i live in canton NC. There isn't too much stuff to do here so we try to make due. I race raptor250 which i LOVE! My fav place to ride is at brushy mtn in morganton NC. I have a boyfriend of 3 years who also races his KFX450R. I hang out with my friends, I am into cars and sports. I am going to school for Vet tech and should be done next year.

Hey everyone! Im Kristle, im 23 I live at Fort Riley KS. I have 2 children, and I am married. My husband is in the Army, and I was also in the Army but now I do admin work for the Army! I rode alot when I was a kid and took a break after highschool when I first got in the Army, and then when we got stationed here it seemed like everyone rode, so I started again!

HI Kristle! I'm originally from Hays, KS! :yes:

Glad you found our site, if you have any questions, hollar!!! :wink:

My name is Karri, i live in canton NC. There isn't too much stuff to do here so we try to make due. I race raptor250 which i LOVE! My fav place to ride is at brushy mtn in morganton NC. I have a boyfriend of 3 years who also races his KFX450R. I hang out with my friends, I am into cars and sports. I am going to school for Vet tech and should be done next year.

Welcome Karri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tiffany and I am a born and raised California girl. I live in San Diego with my fiancé and my baby is a 3yr old mutt named Copper. I have been going to the desert for years with friends, and that is actually how I got to know my fiancé, on a drive home from the desert. Before I was content hanging with the girls at camp while the boys went out riding, but after the last trip I got the urge to go out and ride too!!! So last week I bought an ’02 Honda 400ex and I am in love. I actually bought it off a guy that bought if for his wife. She hated it and never rode. Can you believe that?!!!:wacko: She is crazy! I am a total beginner and I still have a little trouble shifting smoothly… but I know I will be keeping up with the boys in no time. And be prepared for some questions from me… there might be some stupid ones, but cut me some slack… I am a newbie.

Hey Tiffany! Glad you found us! Any questions, give me a hollar!

If any of you have any suggestions about the She Rides section, please let us know. We're open to changing it around if needed, to suit your needs. If there are sub forums or a separate section you all would like, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for taking part in QUADCRAZY.

Hey,

My name is Allie and I live in PA. My husband and I like to ride together. We mostly ride in PA and in NY. I started off riding a Kaw. Bayou 250, then I rode my huband's Arctic Cat and I needed one too lol :-) For now we just have a golden retriever, he's my baby :-)

Hi, all you dirty ladies .. LOL! .. I am Jeanie .. I was born & raised in WV .. been married more than once .. met the man of my dreams about 13 years ago .. moved to MerryLand (MD) to be with him. He was born & raised in a little town in VA where we go to visit often and will retire to there in a few years. We have a home there already.

In that little town in VA is where I was introduced to 4 wheelin' .. fell in love with the sport .. bought him a 4 wheeler for his birthday, but being the tom-boy that I am, I couldn't stand not having one of my own .. LOL! .. so bought another one for me .. then another one .. then another one.

I have a Camo 400 Bombardier, and I LOVE this little goat! I sometimes ride my hubby's King Quad or the 800 Bombardier when one of those is first in line to get out of the basement. We have a side-by-side as well, but I don't ride it that often. I love the feel of the mud slinging around, tree branches slapping my helmet, and the air hitting me in the face.

I have 4 dogs .. three cats .. and no children but grown step children.

We are both still working .. he works construction, and I do the estimating for jobs, ordering of materials, keep the office cluttered up, do payroll & taxes, as well as handle being chief cook & bottle washer.

In my spare time I train my 2 German Shepherds in Shutzhund.

Other than that .. I go 4 wheelin' any chance I can get! :laugh:

Just in case I have not welcomed some of you, WELCOME TO QUADCRAZY!

Hi Ladies!

I'm from CA originally, now in VA. No kids. The quads are our babies. My current quad is a Honda 250EX. My man rides and can probably build a quad from scratch.

Kat

Happy B-Day DrtyGrlKristin!

So I guess i'll start here. My names Leah, Im from Mauston, WI. Married and I have 3 girls. Im getting back into riding because my husband wants someone to do harescrambles with him. Just bought a 400ex redoing the motor now, lots of mods :wink:

Ive been riding for years just causual, riding quads been my favorite thing to do since I was a teen. I look forward to start riding again only this time with a racing quad so lets hope I dont hurt myself to bad lol.

Welcome TO QC

I also live in Wisconsin.

Welcome to QC :yes:You`ll love the EX ! I`ve owned 3 of them

Welcome, don't be shy now, stop by when ever you like. We would love to see you post some photos and info of your build in our project room.

Where are all the ladies???? Let's see those quads!

Where are all the ladies???? Let's see those quads!

:wink:

:wink:

I still no see them....:cute: