Quantcast

Lady Intro - Start Here

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tiffany and I am a born and raised California girl. I live in San Diego with my fiancé and my baby is a 3yr old mutt named Copper. I have been going to the desert for years with friends, and that is actually how I got to know my fiancé, on a drive home from the desert. Before I was content hanging with the girls at camp while the boys went out riding, but after the last trip I got the urge to go out and ride too!!! So last week I bought an ’02 Honda 400ex and I am in love. I actually bought it off a guy that bought if for his wife. She hated it and never rode. Can you believe that?!!!:wacko: She is crazy! I am a total beginner and I still have a little trouble shifting smoothly… but I know I will be keeping up with the boys in no time. And be prepared for some questions from me… there might be some stupid ones, but cut me some slack… I am a newbie.

• 4 weeks later...

If any of you have any suggestions about the She Rides section, please let us know. We're open to changing it around if needed, to suit your needs. If there are sub forums or a separate section you all would like, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for taking part in QUADCRAZY.

• 2 months later...

Hey,

My name is Allie and I live in PA. My husband and I like to ride together. We mostly ride in PA and in NY. I started off riding a Kaw. Bayou 250, then I rode my huband's Arctic Cat and I needed one too lol :-) For now we just have a golden retriever, he's my baby :-)

Hi, all you dirty ladies .. LOL! .. I am Jeanie .. I was born & raised in WV .. been married more than once .. met the man of my dreams about 13 years ago .. moved to MerryLand (MD) to be with him. He was born & raised in a little town in VA where we go to visit often and will retire to there in a few years. We have a home there already.

In that little town in VA is where I was introduced to 4 wheelin' .. fell in love with the sport .. bought him a 4 wheeler for his birthday, but being the tom-boy that I am, I couldn't stand not having one of my own .. LOL! .. so bought another one for me .. then another one .. then another one.

I have a Camo 400 Bombardier, and I LOVE this little goat! I sometimes ride my hubby's King Quad or the 800 Bombardier when one of those is first in line to get out of the basement. We have a side-by-side as well, but I don't ride it that often. I love the feel of the mud slinging around, tree branches slapping my helmet, and the air hitting me in the face.

I have 4 dogs .. three cats .. and no children but grown step children.

We are both still working .. he works construction, and I do the estimating for jobs, ordering of materials, keep the office cluttered up, do payroll & taxes, as well as handle being chief cook & bottle washer.

In my spare time I train my 2 German Shepherds in Shutzhund.

Other than that .. I go 4 wheelin' any chance I can get! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I guess i'll start here. My names Leah, Im from Mauston, WI. Married and I have 3 girls. Im getting back into riding because my husband wants someone to do harescrambles with him. Just bought a 400ex redoing the motor now, lots of mods :wink:

Ive been riding for years just causual, riding quads been my favorite thing to do since I was a teen. I look forward to start riding again only this time with a racing quad so lets hope I dont hurt myself to bad lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in SE WI but we have 45 acres in NE WI where we do our riding. I am a wife of 18 years and mom to Alicia 17 and Robby 14. We bought a Polaris 700 Sportsman for running around on our land but then I fell in love and he had to buy me one too! Now my son also has a 500 Predator. We have some excellent trails up here and its nothing for us to be so coated in mud that you can see anything but. It has become my addiction and all I want to do!!

I live in SE WI but we have 45 acres in NE WI where we do our riding. I am a wife of 18 years and mom to Alicia 17 and Robby 14. We bought a Polaris 700 Sportsman for running around on our land but then I fell in love and he had to buy me one too! Now my son also has a 500 Predator. We have some excellent trails up here and its nothing for us to be so coated in mud that you can see anything but. It has become my addiction and all I want to do!!

Welcome to QC!!!

Welcome aboard!

Post some pics, sounds like you have some great riding there :yes:.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I’ve been meaning to post here, but haven't seen any other ladies post in a while, and every time I would start, I would get lured away by the family. (with a broken butt bone, I have some extra time on my hands)

Anyway, my name is Nina from St Louis, MO. I have a wonderful husband who rides a KTM 300 dirtbike, and a beautiful daughter learning to ride a Raptor 50. She will be 4 in June.

For those of you who don't know, I recently upgraded from the Suzuki 250 Ozark to a Honda TRX400x. Been a big change from one bike to the other, but I’m likin the power of the new bike.

I am the Office Manager/IT support of a subcontracting company of about 75 employees. As far as jobs go, I love it, even when I get interrupted every few minutes by 1 of 75 needing help.

Hold that thought, getting lured away...

Why do I ride?...cause it is fun, brings me and my husband closer together, and it cures bad moods! (You cannot be unhappy and be on a bike at the same time – not possible imo)

When I was about 10, I had a blast riding my grandpa’s Honda 250. Out of all the grandkids, I was the most daring of riders wanting to get faster and faster through the trails. My mom let me ride it with no helmet, wearing shorts and flip flops – crazy! Now she is a worried old grandma who hates to hear when I wreck, and hates that my daughter has a bike. Grandpa’s bike was stolen so I didn’t ride again until I got tired of my man leaving every weekend w/o me to go riding. So glad I decided to join him!

I originally joined this site to meet more women who ride since most of the women I have rode with admit it’s not their thing after they get that ring on their finger. Tired of being the only girl! Good news is that a high school friend of ours is dating a girl who recently decided she wants her and her 3 kids to learn to ride as a new hobby. They all got quads and she asks that I show her the ropes. I prefer to follow the leader. Being the leader is kinda tough for me. Makin it work (when I’m not injured) Hope to be back on my bike soon! :yes: