fox300exchic

Lady Intro - Start Here

We don`t have many lady riders out here !

There are a few on this site, they just don't post in the forums...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I live in SE WI but we have 45 acres in NE WI where we do our riding. I am a wife of 18 years and mom to Alicia 17 and Robby 14. We bought a Polaris 700 Sportsman for running around on our land but then I fell in love and he had to buy me one too! Now my son also has a 500 Predator. We have some excellent trails up here and its nothing for us to be so coated in mud that you can see anything but. It has become my addiction and all I want to do!!

I live in SE WI but we have 45 acres in NE WI where we do our riding. I am a wife of 18 years and mom to Alicia 17 and Robby 14. We bought a Polaris 700 Sportsman for running around on our land but then I fell in love and he had to buy me one too! Now my son also has a 500 Predator. We have some excellent trails up here and its nothing for us to be so coated in mud that you can see anything but. It has become my addiction and all I want to do!!

Welcome to QC!!!

Welcome aboard!

Post some pics, sounds like you have some great riding there :yes:.

Hey y'all, I'm Annie and I've been riding since I was 12. I have a pink 350ex, no kids, newly married, and love the hills of upstate NY.

Welcome to QuadCrazy Anne !!! Post pics of you pink quad !!! I`d love to see it

Hey y'all, I'm Annie and I've been riding since I was 12. I have a pink 350ex, no kids, newly married, and love the hills of upstate NY.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Hi I'm new to forums, I love mud boggging, live in alberta canada, have one daughter and a 2nd on the way. Still riding rallies 5 mths pregnant!! lol

Hi I'm new to forums, I love mud boggging, live in alberta canada, have one daughter and a 2nd on the way. Still riding rallies 5 mths pregnant!! lol

Welcome to QC !! Drop some pics of your rides !!!:yes:

welcome to qc!

I’ve been meaning to post here, but haven't seen any other ladies post in a while, and every time I would start, I would get lured away by the family. (with a broken butt bone, I have some extra time on my hands)

Anyway, my name is Nina from St Louis, MO. I have a wonderful husband who rides a KTM 300 dirtbike, and a beautiful daughter learning to ride a Raptor 50. She will be 4 in June.

For those of you who don't know, I recently upgraded from the Suzuki 250 Ozark to a Honda TRX400x. Been a big change from one bike to the other, but I’m likin the power of the new bike.

I am the Office Manager/IT support of a subcontracting company of about 75 employees. As far as jobs go, I love it, even when I get interrupted every few minutes by 1 of 75 needing help.

Hold that thought, getting lured away...

Why do I ride?...cause it is fun, brings me and my husband closer together, and it cures bad moods! (You cannot be unhappy and be on a bike at the same time – not possible imo)

When I was about 10, I had a blast riding my grandpa’s Honda 250. Out of all the grandkids, I was the most daring of riders wanting to get faster and faster through the trails. My mom let me ride it with no helmet, wearing shorts and flip flops – crazy! Now she is a worried old grandma who hates to hear when I wreck, and hates that my daughter has a bike. Grandpa’s bike was stolen so I didn’t ride again until I got tired of my man leaving every weekend w/o me to go riding. So glad I decided to join him!

I originally joined this site to meet more women who ride since most of the women I have rode with admit it’s not their thing after they get that ring on their finger. Tired of being the only girl! Good news is that a high school friend of ours is dating a girl who recently decided she wants her and her 3 kids to learn to ride as a new hobby. They all got quads and she asks that I show her the ropes. I prefer to follow the leader. Being the leader is kinda tough for me. Makin it work (when I’m not injured) Hope to be back on my bike soon! :yes:

welcome to quad crazy anne

welcome to quad crazy . nice looking quad!

I’ve been meaning to post here, but haven't seen any other ladies post in a while, and every time I would start, I would get lured away by the family. (with a broken butt bone, I have some extra time on my hands)

Anyway, my name is Nina from St Louis, MO. I have a wonderful husband who rides a KTM 300 dirtbike, and a beautiful daughter learning to ride a Raptor 50. She will be 4 in June.

For those of you who don't know, I recently upgraded from the Suzuki 250 Ozark to a Honda TRX400x. Been a big change from one bike to the other, but I’m likin the power of the new bike.

I am the Office Manager/IT support of a subcontracting company of about 75 employees. As far as jobs go, I love it, even when I get interrupted every few minutes by 1 of 75 needing help.

Hold that thought, getting lured away...

Why do I ride?...cause it is fun, brings me and my husband closer together, and it cures bad moods! (You cannot be unhappy and be on a bike at the same time – not possible imo)

When I was about 10, I had a blast riding my grandpa’s Honda 250. Out of all the grandkids, I was the most daring of riders wanting to get faster and faster through the trails. My mom let me ride it with no helmet, wearing shorts and flip flops – crazy! Now she is a worried old grandma who hates to hear when I wreck, and hates that my daughter has a bike. Grandpa’s bike was stolen so I didn’t ride again until I got tired of my man leaving every weekend w/o me to go riding. So glad I decided to join him!

I originally joined this site to meet more women who ride since most of the women I have rode with admit it’s not their thing after they get that ring on their finger. Tired of being the only girl! Good news is that a high school friend of ours is dating a girl who recently decided she wants her and her 3 kids to learn to ride as a new hobby. They all got quads and she asks that I show her the ropes. I prefer to follow the leader. Being the leader is kinda tough for me. Makin it work (when I’m not injured) Hope to be back on my bike soon! :yes:

just tell her do as i say not as i do. LOL !! Just kidding !! Thats what i tell the kids all the time.

Hi ,

I Started riding at age 6 on a Honda 50 and broke my leg at age 6 when my brother ran into me on his 125 Honda. Moved up to an XR100 age11 which was stolen few years later. Started Quading when I met my 2nd husband in 2004.Started with a Yamaha Warrier then a Polaris Trail Blazer 330, then Polaris 400 2-stroke then Can-am Renegade500(White) and now I ride Can-am Outlander XT500(Black) love the power steering. I am a mother of my own 2 boys and 1 step-son. 2 out of 3 ride. I have two dogs a Pug Chewy(2yrs) and Eskimo Poodle name Kodi ( 5yrs). My husband rides a Polaris XP850 limited Edition. Love riding in Princeton B.C. where my parents live on 180 acres. Lots of nice trails.:biggrin:

Hi ,

I Started riding at age 6 on a Honda 50 and broke my leg at age 6 when my brother ran into me on his 125 Honda. Moved up to an XR100 age11 which was stolen few years later. Started Quading when I met my 2nd husband in 2004.Started with a Yamaha Warrier then a Polaris Trail Blazer 330, then Polaris 400 2-stroke then Can-am Renegade500(White) and now I ride Can-am Outlander XT500(Black) love the power steering. I am a mother of my own 2 boys and 1 step-son. 2 out of 3 ride. I have two dogs a Pug Chewy(2yrs) and Eskimo Poodle name Kodi ( 5yrs). My husband rides a Polaris XP850 limited Edition. Love riding in Princeton B.C. where my parents live on 180 acres. Lots of nice trails.:biggrin:

Welcome to QC !! Post up some pics of you guys riding !:yes:

I need to get my lovely bride to sign up here and post in the ladies area. She loves riding her quad.

Hello QuadCRAZIES, my name is Nuey (Nadeth), married, 2 kids and a husband that has 2 quads and a 4x4 truck.

i like to get out and go quadding in the rain, mud and snow. however, i prefer to be in the truck with the heater doing this :yes:

My name is Leah, 21, born and raised in Vegas. I live in Reno right now for college though. I grew up on a quad.. worked my way up from a 50 and now ride a yfz450. I've got a few mods on it. But nothing major, yet..

I ride, jump, and race at the sand dunes. Always love to better my riding and jumping. Gotta out do the boys. ;)