Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sorry I didn't post this vid sooner, but it's taking forever for the forum web site to load (for me anyway) & I get frustrated pretty quick.

I got a new Rigid SR2 6 inch LED Light bar in a DRIVING pattern I won in a photo contest and I FINALLY got it mounted. So, I wanted to go for a night ride to see if it made much difference when added to the Rigid SR-M's I have on the handlebars, which have a SPOT pattern & the Rigid Dually's in a FLOOD pattern.

Here's a short video of a GREAT night ride I had. Man I like these lights !!

[ame]

[/ame]

THANKS Quad Nutty Guy !! Glad you enjoyed the video ... and THANKS for watch'in too !!

Man, sure wish the forum web site wasn't such a beast lately !!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By Ajmboy
      Here are my 2004 Yamaha Grizzly photo albums if anyone is interested in checking out. 😎

• By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By Josh Cummins
      Bought this quad a couple days ago. Got it home and couldn't get it started. Got my new starter and recoil on. Starts up great. Took it for a quick spin hot light came on. Guess my question is there a way to test the sensor? If sensor is good what would be next step? Any other common checks I should do before throwing new parts at it?

Thanks.
    • By Tiffany Rowland
      I am working on a Honda sportrax I just got my daughter for get birthday and the reverse and neutral light are not working. When I traced the wire down I saw that it wasn't plugged in but I don't see where it is supposed to connect. Does any one have a general idea of where I should look?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By wylde1
      Took a night ride to test out my new Light Bar on the Warrior.  Turned out to be another typical Wylde1 Goon ride.

• By Muggzy
      Hey All,
      Looking for some recommendations on an ATV for my Daughters-in-law to ride when they visit with my sons. We ride mostly woods trails. It needs to be fairly easy to ride, automatic is't necessary but shifting should be forgiving and it needs to be under $2000. I have a Banshee and a Polaris Sportsman 500HO now.
      One DIL is tiny, 5' and about 100lbs, the other is about 5'8" and 130lbs. I'm concerned that steering on the Sportsman may require too much upper body strength and the Banshee is definitely not a beginner's ride.
      I'm thinking about a Warrior (may be under powered) or a Honda 400EX but I'd love to hear what others might suggest?
      Thanks!
    • By Gunny
      Went for a ride at Murdock Basin, which is on the South side of the Uinta Mountains. I hadn't been there in about 13 yrs & I had forgotten just how rocky this area is. I did ride some trails I hadn't ridden before & even found one short ATV trail.
      I had the "Check Engine - Transmission Signal Fault" message, but the bike never did go into limp mode, so I just kept riding & a little while later, the message disappeared, so all is good. I did check the wires when I got home & put some dielectric grease on the connection thou.
      Over all, it was a great day of rid'in, I hope you enjoy the video.
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By OutlawGade
      editing video