Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

courtyard

Anbody tried these Shock and Vibe bar mounts?

Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work

They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:

Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay

Thanks

Edited by courtyard

i tried searching some threads here for shock mounts but wasnt successful, but i do know the guys that got them were happy with them, they make a world of difference ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By LMI
      I wanted to share an experience and a fix.
      Headed out was following a pole line, was looking for a cross track that may take me to this speckle trout looking spot on a creek.  All paths and semi paths... failed.  Second objective was to reach a speckle trout lake that has been recently stocked... followed 1 trail to dead end, followed second trail to dead end.... while investigating options on foot and the quad idling it died.

It wouldn't start.  eventually it did... and when it did … it was essentially a pinned idle.  activating the throttle did seem to speed it up but it wouldn't knock out of the racing idle.  couldn't put it in gear at that idle speed.  got towed out.
      when I first got the quad, I ran it off a trail and buried it pretty good in the soft snow... eventually winched out.  It wouldn't start.  eventually did and it was fast idling.  not as fast as this last time. but still fast.  it eventually seemed to settle and I got it in gear and by the time I was back to the truck was acting ok.  chalked it up to the bike being at a bad angle in the snow.
      My investigation last year lead to the throttle position sensor TPS.  how to jumper the diag block to see the sensor position on the display,.  I focused on this nearly sure it was a detuned sensor or broken sensor again this time.

I tore down the front plastic and stuck my head into the TPS area to see what I could see.  What I found was that the throttle body assembly had actually come out of the mounting area (not sure what it is called).  the ring clamp was loose I could move it easily.  Hopeful, I tore down the air intake assembly above it (air filter...etc) removed a sensor clip and a hose.
      I backed off the clamp some more and was able to reseat the throttle body assembly.  put some blue lock tite on the clamp screw.  When I was cleaning off the air intake assembly to ensure I dropped nothing down the intake, I noticed the underside of the air intake "box" also had a clamp.  this screw was completely missing.
      I went to the hardware store, bought a metric replacement (brought clamp with me), seated the assembly, settled the clamp blue lock tite that as well... 

quad fired right up, idled normal, idled up without hesitation and dropped right back off.  Cost of solution $3.87 CND for a pack of 5 metric screws.  moral of my story was don't assume an idle issue is a throttle position sensor problem... there are a number of other factors including air pressure, which I believe was my issue.

• By Ryan Lewis
      Went on a great ride on Sunday from the M-33 trail head to the Lupton trailhead in the Huron National Forest.

More videos from the ride to be uploaded to the channel soon.

• By johncb
      Looking for some answers, my brothers 06 outlander max xt 400 once in a while gets jerky when riding it. Does anyone have any ideas what to start looking at first.
    • By BuckBilly
      I like to ride in wooded and grassy areas. It takes my mind off the everyday routines and helps me deal with my father's cancer. Also gives me a reason to get involved with forums like this one.
    • By JacobSlabach
      i know this isnt an atv but same type of thing.  I have a riding mower im fixing and selling for my aunt and it has a dead battery.  i jumped it off my atv and when i turn the key nothing at all happens.  i tried jumping the relay still nothing.  this is with the seat down.  you wouldnt think this mower would have issues as its a top-of-the-line brand and almost brand new (aunt found it for a good price, still got tits on tires, just sat for a couple months in a mechanic shop
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By davidiz420
      this is completely bone stock 450 atv my ? is what kind of gas and oil should I use??? I know to use premium but should it be 110 or v-power???
    • By benjaminter2
      ​WE WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR'S PRICE
      What shipping methods do you have available?
      We ship all of our products via FedEx. All of our products ship under our own FedEx account, no exceptions.
      When can I expect my order to arrive?
      After your order has been processed and shipped, FedEx usually takes 2 to 3 business days to deliver. International shipping time is 1week. If you need your product faster or even overnight expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
      How much are the shipping fees?
      Local Shipping fees is $50
      International Shipping fees is $100
      International Express shipping fees $150
      International Express shipping takes 3days
      Do I have to pay sales tax?
      No sales tax to any state
      Do you allow local pickup at your location?
      Yes we do.
      What do I do if my product was lost or damaged?
      If a product arrives damaged, please contact us and hold onto the merchandise and all product materials until advised otherwise by the shipment company. If your shipment does not arrive when anticipated, you can contact us for further details.
      I still have a question. How can someone assist me?
      If you have any additional questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us.
      [email protected]
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14.....$12000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300.....$3000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS SE.....$4000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650.....$4500
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS.....$9000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 6R.....$8,800
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R....$11,000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R ABS....$12,000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS.....$6000
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 6R ABS....$9500
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14 ABS.....$12,300
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS.....$3200
      New 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE....$3100
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300......$2300
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS....$2500
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 6R......$6000
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14......$9000
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000.....$6500
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R......$8000
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 6R ABS $8000
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650.....$4500
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS....$4700
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14 ABS....$10,300
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R ABS....$9000
      New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS.....$7000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14 SE $8000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R...$6000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS...$5000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R.....$1800
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650......$2800
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 6R.....$5000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 14.....$7000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R SE....$2000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000.....$4000
      New 2012 Kawasaki Ninja Z X 10R ABS....$5000
      New 2014 Yamaha Y Z F R6......$8000
      New 2014 Yamaha Y Z F R1.....$10,000
      New 2014 Yamaha F Z 6 R.....$5000
      New 2013 Yamaha F Z 6 R....$4000
      New 2013 Yamaha Y Z F R6....$6500
      New 2013 Yamaha Y Z F R1....$8000
      New 2012 Yamaha Y Z F R6....$4700
      New 2012 Yamaha Y Z F R1....$6000
      New 2012 Yamaha F Z 6 R.....$2900
      New 2013 Honda C B R 600RR........$9000
      New 2013 Honda C B R 500R...........$4500
      New 2013 Honda C B R 500R ABS......$5000
      New 2013 Honda C B R 1000RR.....$10,000
      New 2013 Honda C B R 250R.....$3,500
      New 2013 Honda C B R 250R ABS....$3,700
      New 2013 Honda C B R 1000RR ABS....$11,000
      New 2013 Honda C B R 600RR ABS......$10,000
      New 2012 Honda C B R 250R ABS....$2000
      New 2012 Honda C B R 1000RR ABS....$8000
      New 2012 Honda C B R 250R.....$1700
      New 2012 Honda C B R 600RR.....$5000
      New 2012 Honda C B R 1000RR....$7300
      New 2012 Honda C B R 600RR ABS.....$7000
      Ride safely and always wear a helmet
      What shipping methods do you have available?
      We ship all of our products via FedEx. All of our products ship under our own FedEx account, no exceptions.
      When can I expect my order to arrive?
      After your order has been processed and shipped, FedEx usually takes 2 to 3 business days to deliver. International shipping time is 1week. If you need your product faster or even overnight expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
      How much are the shipping fees?
      Local Shipping fees is $50
      International Shipping fees is $100
      International Express shipping fees $150
      International Express shipping takes 3days
    • By GAMEOVERCCA
      i have a 99 warrior and i am wanting to do the rear shock swap with a raptor 660 shock, has anyone done this that can tell me if all i need is the shock and its direct replacement or what all do i need? im a BIG rider and my poor lil warrior is low in the rear.. i read that i can upgrade to the rap660 shock and it will help alot..
      any help is appreciated.. thanks
    • By prairiedog
      Hey guys,
      New to the forum and atv's so I may ask ALL KINDS of questions!
      Just traded for an 03 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4x4 that seems to bottom out in the rear REAL EASY! I'm a bit of a large guy, but it seems to sag pretty good with normal size family members. When the suspension cycles in the rear, just by pushing on the rear rack, the shock makes a LOUD hissing sound like it's not got enough fluid or something. Any ideas or do I just need a new shock or is this normal???
      Thnx
    • By destroyer1362
      So I landed a jump the other day and the rear shock compressed but took about 30 seconds to recoil. After messing around with it for a while I jumped it again and it started recoiling properly again, but after a few hours of riding it went back to recoiling very slowly. So is rebuilding an option or would it just be cheaper to buy one for $99 on ebay? Also what could have happened internally for something like this to happen. btw its a fox shock with piggy-back reservoir.