Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Khtome

Performance mods for 1994 Suzuki quadrunner LT4WD

K&N filters are good. If you havent done it in a while, overhaul the carb and adjust the valves.

I would stop with the above because you can only get so much out of a 250. There should be jet kits you can get for the carb. There are performance mufflers available but they are expensive and probably not worth putting on your model.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By marek porowski
      Good morning everybody 
      I’ll be looking to get a cover for my Polaris sportsman touring that can be used while I take my atv to the lake for ice fishing. 
      min using an open flat trailer and 
      I want to protect it from the road salt 
      I know Polaris makes a nice cover but it’s kind of on the expensive side. I’ve seen some covers on amazon and eBay but was wondering if anybody has any suggestions 
      Thanks 
    • By Azrial
      I just picked up a 2008 Kawasaki Teryx 750 LE 4x4 and am looking for Wench Suggestions. It was used by an old man to check his mail and only has 30 hours on it! I intend to use this on my very steep property like a small tractor. I had a old Ford 1220 Tractor and with its high center of gravity and lack of 4 wheel drive it was useless!

To the point, I am looking a wench suggestions to help my new tool do its job! Even though the front bumper is drilled for a wench, I understand that I need a wench plate and that some wenches will not fit without body mods. Does 3500 Lbs capacity sound right?

Thanks!
    • By Ajmboy
      I'm doing some work at my house this spring and will need to rake out about 1/2 an acre of ground because the fill comes with rocks and such. Has anyone used a rake they like or created something cool that works? Home depot has a Kolpin for $275.

• By George Henry
      I bought a 2003 Recon recently & saw that there was dry rot on th front tires.  After a couple of days research I decided on Kenda Bear Claws for the front.  Chaparral had a fair price and I ordered 2, still to be delivered.  Thank you UPS for dragging your feet😣.  I prefer to stick with stock tire sizing and I'm having a difficult time finding rear tires to "match" the Bear Claws up front.  I've looked at Kenda, Maxxis, ITP, Carlisle and others but no brand makes them sized to my liking without buying rims too.  The Maxxis Sur Traks look good but they're an inch wider than stock & 2 plies for th price of a 6 ply.  I want 4-6 ply tires.  HELP me PLeaSE 🤕 my head hurts. 
      edit: the rears are 22 10 9
    • By auditorguy
      My sportsman 800 needs new tires.  Any suggestions for off field and trail riding?  type of tire and or good vendor for them?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Reece K.
      I just recently bought a 1994 Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4 from a buddy who had the wheeler sitting in his garage for 7 years. I got it home and fired it up pushed it out of the garage and tried to shift it and it wouldn't shift. First it would click like it was shifting, but the wheeler wouldn't move and when I hit the gas it revved up like I was in nuetral. After trying some more it became stuck in 1st gear and wouldnt shift at all. But it later broke loose agian and acts like it is in neutral again. I took the motor off the machine to make it easier to work on.After asking friends they were convinced it was a clutch problem but after opening up the casing for the clutch I don't see anything out of the ordinary and am concerned that it may be a transmission problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
    • By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks
    • By insanemustang
      Looking forward to posting some questions on here, doing some reading on here, and enjoying the company of others.
      So I bought a 1994 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4x4 from a buddy of mine for $1,000. He has had the ATV for about 2 year. No rear problems when talking about the motor. It has failed to start some, and unfortunately it does not have a pull string. Not sure if that is something I can add on later or not. But we traced the issues to the starter and replaced it. Now it starts easily and has a new battery and starter that he bought .
      Issues I am going to be working on, and asking questions about:

Hours display is broken and doesn't show anything at all
      Would like to possibly add a speedometer at some point
      Rear brake doesn't work until the pedal is all the way down to the floor, and then it engages, doesn't really brake. I'm thinking this is a simple adjustment
      ATV pops and clicks when turning. Was thinking CV axles, but not sure and want to be 100% sure before I order replacement parts
      Need to learn the braking system better. It has two hand brakes and then the pedal brake. What's the difference and how do they all work together. Assume one is a hybrid brake that engages both front and rear at the same time, but not sure
      Need to clean/paint the hubs
      The shifting is tough and some times requires more pressure than I'm comfortable with. Not sure if it's lubrication, or an issue with the linkage. Need to learn that too.
      Having a hard time finding a manual online, need to buy one probably

I have around $500 to invest into the ATV. I am hoping this will take it back to really nice riding condition.
      Any thoughts on the above issues/concerns? I plan on using the search functions as well.
      Looking forward to hearing from you all.
      - Brandon