Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

sobitthen

Request Rear Hub Interchange Chart

Any sort of chart created to show which hubs fit upon which axle?

As in hubs from an 07 fit a 87 but the total width increases by 1" per side, etc.

I was hunting down a set of rear hubs to fit on my 1987 YFM350 Moto-4 to get rid of a wobble and read a few pages of search hits here, but other than some comments that many years do fit, I have no real understanding as to what could fit my 1987 or what the effect would be using different hubs.

A chart would help then ordering/buying new rims would be easier when offset changes are known in some chart...

I am shopping for some rears on eBay, some list the year some do not, the 07 Grizzly ones looked like they would fit but increase the width between bolt stud spacing vs the OEM style and thought a chart would help if one were available...

I've interchanged many year Yamaha hubs between models and years. I've never measured any increase in width. The spline size/count works so I use them.

Currently I'm running 4X4 Big bear front hubs on the rear of my wife's 2WD Timberwolf to replace the rear drum brake.

I wouldn't worry about your track width so much as spline fit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randel1
      I am trying to put a 1994 Suzuki 250 quadrunner back into service. I have it up and running like new but need to replace the plastics as they are brittle and crumbling due to age and sun exposure. I would like to purchase new parts either OEM or aftermarket but have had little luck in finding them. I would even consider used or salvaged parts in serviceable condition. Any help in locating these parts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    • By Admin
      View File 1987 - 89 Yamaha Big Bear 350 Service Manual
      1987 - 89 Yamaha Big Bear 350 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Yamaha ATV  
    • By jake Stillman
      Hello I am new to this forum and lt80s I have an 87 that has burned up 3 coil/cdi combos my question is can I out the newer set up on it and if so how do I do it I know they have different number of wires going to the cdi mine only has 2 please help
    • By warrior
      ok i have a 1987 yamaha warrior with a bad cdi i have found a good deal on one but it is a 89 not a 87 i have no problem with it not working and having to sell it but will installing and trying to fire the atv with this cdi ruin anything else ?????? i need to know sooner rather then later thank you
    • By Frank Angerano
      Got out with the boy the last two weekends to do some riding and set up for hunting on the new property.   
      42 degrees this am up there! Set up some new tree stands and cameras to see what’s moving around last week. Got up to pull the card from the cams, well surprise surprise  there were some big bucks running around! 
      Anyway back to the big city grind for another 5 days and we are out of here again Friday night! 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By arvellaspoon
      When I push down on the rear brake pedal, it makes the left hand brake very sloppy. Is there a way to adjust that? I have a 2007 Suzuki Vinson
    • By chuckcnm
      Hi, just picked up a MOTO 4 YFM255 and want to replace the rear brake pads. How do I get to the back. Guessing I need to remove the brake disk, question any easy way to do this?
      Thanks
    • By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By Muggzy
      Help! This hub has been soaking in liquid wrench for two days now. The hub puller in the picture has been on under tension with an impact wrench for 24 hours, removed and re-tightened at least twice in that time. I've tried smacking it from two sides simultaneously with ball peen hammers while under tension and also heating it until the liquid wrench began to smoke also while under tension and it's not budging. Anyone have any advice?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    • By pizzaman_288
      How hard is it to change the outer seals on the rear differential mine are leaking fluid and I have no idea on how to change them out any help would be great thanks