Guest Fox300exchic

Bumper

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I could fit a bumper for a different quad on my 300ex? There is one in motosport that I want but they dont make it for mine. If so which one?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Anything can be Modified to Fit......Just Check some of my Posts:D I say get what you want, Take your bike into a Shop And as you set the 12 Pack down, tell them to MAKE IT WORK;)

I do know a 250r bumper won't fit a 400ex 250ex or 300ex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By coop
      Im trying to put a pure Polaris back bumper/guard on my 08 800 rzr but can not find the top holes to mount it any help would be great or pics of were there at. thank u.
    • By wvyankee2
      Brand new OEM Vinson rear bumper. $60 shipped to your house. Suzuki part # 990A0-45043

• By DirtDemon
      I was cut off on a trail last weekend by a guy on an RM250, I tried to get out of the way, but in his panic, he crossed his bike right in front of me and I nailed him good. I ended up with a few scrapes on my left elbow and left rear hip area, a totaled bumper, a punctured tire and my allignment was knocke out of whack. He had a collapsed expansion chamber a sore pelvis, and a puncture wound to hid "unit". I straightened my allignment, plugged the hole in my tire and built me a new bumper out of some metal that I had laying around the shop. I started with a coulple of curved pieces that I welded together, and ended up with what you see on the quad. Here are a few pics of my creation.