Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

iliketoROFL

Any way to make Grizzly 550 exhaust sound better for cheap?

Hey guys, I've had my grizz for about 2 years now, and I'd like a louder, more aggressive sound. Any de-baffling methods or things of the such that I should know about? Thanks guys. Any recommendations for any aftermarket silencers that sound really good are welcome

:canadaflag:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MarkinAR
      Can you believe this thing blew a new head gasket after a few weekend rides? Granted, it was beat on in a mud hole every weekend, but this is a new head gasket on a 400 Kodiak. Bummer. 

• By JacobSlabach
      First of all sorry I have been MIA here for a while, been busy with school and work.  I'll try and reply on some other threads asap, but posting this one because I just picked up a 2017 sportsman 570 before the new year and popped a boot on it going through a mud hole.  The former owner had aftermarket axles on it to accommodate the 4in lift and idk what brand they are but they're skinny as heck and idk what boot to buy to rebuild with?  It's the rear right lower boot (under the brake calp.).  I'll post some pics when I can and sorry again I've missed yall on the forum!
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By MIKEL5469
      So where do all of you people ride at in this great state of michigan. I ride several different places like leotta,south branch,denton creek,rose city,and plan on going to some places that i haven't rode yet....so sound off and tell me where you ride: yes:
    • By fede hanssen
      Hi all,
      I have just got a 1995 Bayou 220 from my brother. It is in decent condition ant it has not been used much, yet it has been sitting idle for a long time (4+ years).
      The plan is to overhaul it and move it to a location where it will be used 4-6 times a year, so, beyond having the battery charged, the idea is to have it ready and in good condition. It will be stored in a steltered place while waiting to be used.
      My questions would be: 1. What things should I carry out as basic overhaul tasks / 2. What are the typical aches, things to watch out for in this model/year.
      I definitely plan on changing all the fluids, filters,  battery, cleaning the carb, etc. but any specific recommendation from your experience will be of great help.

thanks in advance!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By gyminis
      HELP, i have a 2009 yamaha grizzly 700 yfm7fgpy special edition with a defective fuel pump and am wanting to know how to test it to know if it is defective or not
    • By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By toonces
      Here's the deal... I'm a first time atv buyer and have been studying hard all aspects of buying and evaluating these things for a used purchase. Now after months of looking everywhere I finally found a local private seller through word of mouth that may be offering a hell of a deal. Story is...
      Guy's got a 2012 Yamaha Griz 550 w/ EPS with 2900 miles and 250 hours on it and hes asking $4900. Says he got it from NPA? in Cincinnati for $4400 and paid $125 to ship it. After new tires, brakes and oil he says he's got $5000 into it coming from a dealer-only wholesale auction. I've only got $4500 to spend and really stressed that and he says he'll sell it to me if the guy coming on Friday doesn't pay the full $4900 price he's asking.
      So yeah fairly excited about the prospects here. This one blue books for something like $5500-$5800 retail.
      But I'm still a little too wet behind the ears still to be confident about evaluating these things used so I'm cramming as much info as I can before I go take a look at it. So don't want to get burned.
      So couple questions...
      1- I've seen some with more and less miles than the 2900 this one has. But have been taught it's not so much the mileage as how they were put on. Anyone have insight about this specific model with almost 3000 miles and 250 hours on it?
      2- Are there any special problems the 2012 550 EPS Griz has that I should be looking out for?