Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

It shouldn't, as long as you do not leave the lights on when the machine off. Also make sure that they do not draw too much power from your atv. Get a basic 12 volt automotive set or an approved atv light set.

Those are some nice little lights, I would love to see a pic in the dark with just them on to see how bright they are. :smile:

I was thinking of adding an HiD set to mine but didnt know how they would hold up in the rough. Anyone have any input on that?

Nice pics Desert-Hawk!

I think you can even get a basic set of automotive fog lights in Walmart in the automotive section. CHEAP!

Nice pics Desert-Hawk!

I think you can even get a basic set of automotive fog lights in Walmart in the automotive section. CHEAP!

I have seen this on a few rides and they seem to not have the type

of glass that rocks bounce off, I'd suggest rock gaurds :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Shane Pillar
      Talk about what kind of atv you have and what you do with it.
    • By fox300exchic
      Let's hear all there is to know about you ladies! Where your from and where you've lived. Kids or no kids. What you do for a living. Why you ride and how you got started.
    • By davefrombc
      View File Quad Runner 250 King Quad 1987 - 1998
      Service manual  for  King quads  250  and 300
      Submitter davefrombc Submitted 01/28/2017 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By StolenATV
      This is the information I have on my kids other fourwheeler I dont have a pic of it because I had just got it for them. Just have a pic of the vin plate.
      The post 100CC ASIAN QUAD Stolen appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By gouletp
      The thing sat since Christmas 2018 and while I decided whether to replace the starter (which I finally did today).  I am not sure if I added fuel stabilizer or not but chances are good I did.  I kept the one year-old battery well charged during the winter.  It turns over well but won't start.  I have a blue spark on a brand new plug.  When I pour a bit of fuel down the cylinder, the engine starts and runs for a few seconds (once for as long as about 8 sections) and then dies.  Even before adding fuel to the cylinder I noticed that the spark plug was wet with fuel.
      The air filter looks a bit dirty so I removed it just to see if the engine would start better but it made no difference.
      If the fuel did not contain stabilizer then the carb may be gummed up.  I don't really want to remove the carb to do a thorough cleaning.  Is there a product I can spray into the carb while the engine turns over that will clean the carb?
      Any other suggestions?
      Thank you
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By cavry
      Bevinsee P15D H6M LED Headlight Bulb For Kawasaki ATV KLF220 300 KFX400 KVF300
      I'm looking at replacing the headlamps on my 2001 KLF 300.  These LEDs are out of my experience range.  Supposedly they are "plug and play". 
      What problems am I not aware of? Other controllers, ballast? 

Thanks, Cavry.

• By Trenton
      Hello. I am a new member as of today. I had a quick question to ask. I recently was driving mt HONDA RANCHER 2004 GPSscape 400 and my display stopped working. I was driving the atv and all of a sudden the speedometer and the service lights went out. Also the lights stopped working. I am still able to shift gears, change from 2wd to 4wd, and can still select if I want EPS or Auto. I have checked my fuse box and have changed a few of them around. It did not change anything. I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what had happend. Thank you for your time- Trenton 
    • By Stoopidbot1
      These are amazing.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJISYEbPF4E&feature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTQvuZcJCM&feature=related