Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

julz1981

kazuma VIN Problem and Info

My friend Was welding a different stop brake light on my falcon 250. And he welded my vin plate in half burning more than half of the digits. How can i get those again??I did find the engine serial numbers,but when I looked it up search came up as nothing,,Im new to quads but learning fast,I just need pictures of all cooling hoses go,including all the extra hoses that cover the Kazuma Falcon 250.Info on the differential would be nice,A good and affordable site to order parts from.etc, Mods of any kind. im off for a month and want to tackle this project for my 2 boys. Any hard to find info would be highly appreciated. Thanks in ahead to everyone .

I believe this would be the manual for your machine. Not sure about the cooling hoses, vin, or mods. All parts Ive purchased for a falcon 110 were from ebay. There isnt much out there on these machines that I can find. Im getting more familiar myself with them, but most people you will find will tel you to buy something else than spend $ on a kazuma. I just got the 110 from a friend that aquired 2 and gave me 1 as trade for the labor. Im building it into a toy drag bike. Stretching the rear end and a bore and cam upgrade. Just something to beat the heck out of till it breaks....

Kazuma Falcon 150/250 ATV Owners Manual.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By gutthooked
      Ok guys, I see repair manuals and vin lookups on here, but no place that I can lookup a part number. Is there such a website?
    • By Len Jerritt
      Cannot get at plate containing my VIN as winch in the way. What number and letter configurations am I missing between the VIN I can recover on the upright in front.
      478TE2 ??????100175. Many thanks. Had previous conversation with CycleTechChick. Thanks

• By Christopher Middleton
      I was given a "Go-Kart" its an old Carter brothers dlx150 but the engine is not the same that came with this Kart. I am trying to ID it so i can look at getting some parts for it. the pictures attached are of the motor and the only ID marks on it. I am thinking its some sort of 200cc from the 1980's does anyone have a better Idea? I am really trying to get a rebuild kit for the carburetor. on the carburetor is  Keihin 63 AA YKT

• By Harold Wallace
      i wired to the winch feed that comes right from the battery. i went throuhg the switch to the light bar with AND without a relay. both time i get code C1326 on the dash and loose my EPS. what am i doing wrong? should i be feeding the bar and switching to ground? i just installed a new battery the dealer said will fix it and same problem C1326. $120 wasted again at the dealer. why can't i talk with the mechanics at these places? sales people know little about the new machines and just smile at my wallet.brand new machine by the way too.

• By mike costa
      Has any one tried using the Harbor Freight Winch mounting plate on a 2001 Kawasaki 300 4x4 Bayou? 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By kingjosk12
      A week ago I could not even get close to starting it. But now I adjusted the valves (exhaust valve was not closed). i got it running but would not run without choke. i adjusted the float because it was to low tried starting it up again and it would not even start. So i went back and looked at the valves and the valve was now open again so i adjusted it and it started right up and ran perfect without choke. So i put it all back together thinking it was ready to go. Started it up and let it run for a little bit. i turned it off and tried starting it again there was NOTHING. took it apart and there was 0 compression and the exhaust valve was open again. I am completely lost need help PLEASE!!!:aargh:
    • By ut1w7b
      I have a 94 sportsman 400. It sat for several years before i got it. I have cleaned the carb it will start and run for about 5 min then it will flood. I have torn it down and cant see anything wrong. has anyone else ran into this problem any hel would be great.
    • By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)
    • By dblbassdrumer
      [ame]
      [/ame] only when u pull back in the clutch does it make this noise and wanna take off
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?