Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

What the heck has been happening around here!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin

Ajmboy

BuckBilly:yes:

My Stable is LEAN these days. You will be happy to know that I bought a Quad in 08. A Raptor 700R. I put a weekend on it and it has been parked ever since. Worst purchase Ive ever made!!! My Yamaha shop even tried to talk me out of it..:laugh: About 8 Hrs total. My son wont let me sell it as he wants it in a few yrs. LOL..I still have one Trike. My trusty Tri-Z. I havent ridden it since 07? Just bought a 2014 RZR 800s a few months ago. With AGE comes a CAGE is a very true statement. I will enjoy this until I retire in a few yrs then get a bigger one!!!

IMG_1512[1].jpg

IMG_1590[1].jpg

IMG_1624[1].jpg

57d7734bbb824_IMG_15121.jpg.e472bb55aedc7f32bb56b9ebdfc95006.jpg

57d7734bbdf35_IMG_15901.jpg.81d7405fcda1d38e3ba88d224ad98b50.jpg

57d7734bc029a_IMG_16241.jpg.bf120ebc6cc822fbbb4acec41e228c58.jpg

Im 56. Raced 3 ATV MX Nationals this year. Still not last!

No cage for me as Im surely not "that" old.....:D

I dont blame you for not wanting to get on that 700. Youd prolly get a altitude nose bleed. My 250R sat low enough my elbows dragged, not my knuckles...LMAO

Does your son get into boating? Why else would he want a blue anchor?! :D :D :D

Im 56. Raced 3 ATV MX Nationals this year. Still not last!

No cage for me as Im surely not "that" old.....:D

I dont blame you for not wanting to get on that 700. Youd prolly get a altitude nose bleed. My 250R sat low enough my elbows dragged, not my knuckles...LMAO

Does your son get into boating? Why else would he want a blue anchor?! :D :D :D

I`m 58 and still love riding my 450R Not ready for a S/S yet or a slow 4x4 quad :laugh:

51 and ATV with kid on my Eiger 400- after many years on Dirtbike including broken ankle and plate in my wrist. But I now am totally into snowmobiling again. Can't wait for snow to hit. OH, MI, NY riding. My neighbor has a 900 CanAm razor, looks cool, sounds cool, but he has to haul if far to get to good areas to ride. I refuse to play old....

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I thought we'd never see you again! I feel like its a reunion. WELCOME BACK, we missed you MWKE!!! It's been like 4 years I think...I had to do a double take just now while I was browsing the site... Don't leave for another 4!!!

* Just a quick note, MWKE joined QC back in 2006 and was a major reason we were able to grow in the earlier years!

What the heck has been happening around here!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin

Ajmboy

BuckBilly:yes:

My Stable is LEAN these days. You will be happy to know that I bought a Quad in 08. A Raptor 700R. I put a weekend on it and it has been parked ever since. Worst purchase Ive ever made!!! My Yamaha shop even tried to talk me out of it..:laugh: About 8 Hrs total. My son wont let me sell it as he wants it in a few yrs. LOL..I still have one Trike. My trusty Tri-Z. I havent ridden it since 07? Just bought a 2014 RZR 800s a few months ago. With AGE comes a CAGE is a very true statement. I will enjoy this until I retire in a few yrs then get a bigger one!!!

Just came back myself and am glad to see a recent post by the infamous MWKE!!! Hope all is well BUD! I had a lot going on, we had a second child, some job changes and went back to school 2 years ago...but I've decided to see if I can jump back into it and help some peeps around here. Going to be the big 40 next month and just put the plow back on the 04 grizzly! Gotta do more riding!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Meg Sam
      Hi I have bought a Bashan bs200s-3 and I am wondering where I can buy parts for this as I need a full new wireing loom also does this model have reverse gear?
    • By Shane Pillar
      Talk about what kind of atv you have and what you do with it.
    • By dave3dracing
      Hi, I'm a new member
      Just bought a used 08 350 raptor with about 5 hours on it ( very clean ). Started fine when we got it. Now after a few mods (bumper, skid plates, air filter) Now will not start unless you pull in the clutch. I've checked just about everything and also checked that there is no pinched wires. Anybody have any ideas?:bangheadc: Thanks, Dave
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Have a 08 raptor brought to me a couple months ago. Got it on a trade for house remodel. Bike has around 30 hours. No that's not a typo thirty verifiable hours. The main Yamaha tech has put hands on this bike. Always Been reallyhard to start. If it does it runs really good. That's the kicker...IF! It started out intermittent now it's no spark at all. Everything ignition related is brand new. It all checks out good but still won't do it. Please help

• Similar Tagged Content

• By toonces
      '11 700 Grizz here and I'm in the middle of disassembling one of my front knuckles to do a boot replace and I've most def reached a stopping point. So far I've got the caliper off as well as the 2 castle nuts for the knuckle and the 1 for the steering arm, but for the life of me I can't separate any of those joints the castle nuts were securing. I've beat on all of them using a big rubber mallet with no luck at all. Is there something else holding these joints together I haven't found maybe?
      My next ideas are to try to detach the shock from the lower control arm so maybe that'll give way a little easier, as well as letting some PB blaster soak into the joints before pounding on them again. Thought I should ask on her first before using the PB though.
      Last time I had to separate a joint like these was on my '96 Cherokee replacing one of my steering linkages. Had to get a special 2 prong fork tool to insert into the joint and pound away before it came apart. For some reason I don't think that'll be the answer for this one though.
      I'm all ears.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Man Rules
      1. Men are NOT mind readers.
      1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl.
      If it's up, put it down.
      We need it up, you need it down.
      You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
      1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
      1. Crying is blackmail.
      1. Ask for what you want.
      Let us be clear on this one:
      Subtle hints do not work!
      Strong hints do not work!
      Obvious hints do not work!
      Just say it!
      1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
      1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.
      That's what we do.
      Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
      1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
      In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.
      1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
      Don't ask us.
      1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry,
      we meant the other one
      1. You can either ask us to do something
      Or
      tell us how you want it done.
      Not both.
      If you already know best how to do it,
      just do it yourself.
      1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
      1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions
      and neither do we.
      1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
      Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color.
      Pumpkin is also a fruit.
      We have no idea what mauve is.
      1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
      1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing,"
      We will act like nothing's wrong.
      We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
      1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
      1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .
      1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about
      unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf.
      1. You have enough clothes.
      1. You have too many shoes.
      1. I am in shape.
      Round IS a shape!
      1. Thank you for reading this.
      Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
      But did you know men really don't mind that?
      It's like camping.
      Family & Friends & Quads - Bikes & Trikes ..... the Good things in life
      How Much Horse Power can I have and Still go to Heaven !
    • By zacdog
      You keep sending me messages, but I can't respond because it says that you blocked me. You have to fix that if you want me to talk to you.
      By Guest
      Scheff wrote:
      Familiar with EXIF data? My primary camera is a 1dMKII. I was doing work for a couple of magazines and a few quad accessory vendors when I bought the MKII, so the MK II worked out great. I had been using a 10D before the 1dMKII... and there's no comparison. The speed, quality, and durability of the 1D line is awe inspiring. In the same weekend that I took the shot I posted, I spent about an hour shooting in heavy rain without any kind of rain cover. I was soaked but the MKII and L lenses kept kicking. I ended up getting shots that many of the other photog's missed because their equipment wasn't able to take the rain. The Canon 1D line is amazing.
      I'm not a "pro", but I am a photographer...I d/l'd your pic and checked the EXIF
      The 1D/L lens combo is pretty water sealed, so doesn't surprise me .
      Saw you shot @ 120mm....you using the 70-200?
      I'm still stuck with two 20Ds....LOL! Does what I want for now (read that as I'M BROKE!)
      I checked out your site......some really nice work!
      Would like to see some more of your MX stuff.....
      Tom D