Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

eorc1313

kazuma coyote 110cc gokart battery size

I dont know what size the factory battery was. The kart is out of town and i cant measure it.The battery i have is bad and its smaller than the factory size. i looked it up on Kazuma parts.com and lots of places but they dont list them model specific

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By colin james
      View File 2017-2019 sportsman 450/570 with eps factory service manual
      This  is the factory service manual for the 2017-2019 factory service manual for the sportsman 450/570 with electronic power steering 

Submitter colin james Submitted 09/06/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Maxx
      Hello Guys!
      Dumb question. How much oil registers on the oil level gauge while running? The oil level reads correct when off, but while running I can only see just a little bit in the oil level gauge. Makes wonder if the oil isn't circulating well enough.
      Also, whats your preference in battery brands for ATV's (standard or AGM). We don't ride it all that often.
      Thanks in advance for any info.
    • By goldenroot
      View File 2003-2006 Suzuki LTZ400 Parts List
      Detailed parts list for 2003-2006 Suzuki LTZ400.
      Submitter goldenroot Submitted 04/18/2020 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By JacobSlabach
      Got a 04 Sportsman 500 that wasnt running- owner said it needed a stater and a new battery.  It ran rough (been sitting out in the weather for a while).  A friend and I started by adding a new battery and it would start barely with the choke and his hand over the air-filter.  I decided to install the new battery in the holder on the side.  we had it on the rack because the old on was still in the bike.  I tried to be nifty by turning the battery to put the terminals in an easier spot to get to, but forgot to reverse the cables too.  In a sentence, I reversed the positive and negative on the battery like a dummy.  When we discovered my mistake and corrected it, we turned on the bike, but the display did not light up and the key did not turn on the starter.  jumping the solenoid worked the starter, so we thought the solenoid just burned up when I reversed the pos and neg...  new solenoid and no difference.  what have I burned up?  Also, the shifter does not seem to do anything in the trans.  it slides back and forth like its stripped in the trans.  any help would be appreciated!!
      I think the biggest issue right now is the electrical.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Craig Newton Lawton
      Hi thanks for adding me on here, i bought a none running 110cc thundercat quad and i have spark, fuel, compression but it wont start anyone have any ideas as im stumped 
    • By bradleyheathhays
      Having a problem figuring out what size hex wrench this part takes. It's labeled #9 at the extreme bottom right of the diagram...
      I have a half inch hex and that's def not it, too small. No parts store in town has anything that size so I'm gonna have to special order.
      Any idea what size driver this part takes?
    • By txlora84
      I have a 110cc atv not sure of a brand its a Chinese model. I put on a new harness with cdi solenoid and all those. I have put a new starter on, and carburetor. I bypassed the start button cause it was just making the solenoid click. with the new button switch the atv will crank but not start. I tried to jump the solenoid and it did nothing. I am stumped. also I noticed gas leaking from the carburetor and when I took the filter off there was gas in it. I cleaned the carburetor and nothing was stuck or clogged. can someone help me out.
    • By toonces
      Is there such a thing as a battery blanket made for ATV sized batteries? I've also heard of a battery 'plate' which I assume would be put directly under the battery. If someone could point the way to either of these much obliged.
      Also, maybe any other ideas on how to keep your batt warm that would go directly in the battery compartment? Trying to avoid just throwing a tarp over and putting a space heater under. Need an option with lower wattage consumption.
      thanks
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?