Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

prityboy69

Kazuma Falcon 150/KDX 220 hybrid

Ok I recently put a extra 220 kfx motor I had laying around into my sons 150 falcon. After a little tinkering the thing is a absolute beast and a blast to ride. Now to list why I started this thread. I want 4lug wheels and aftermarket suspension and a few other things like that. I'm assuming that since I ain't found the first aftermarket part for this thing that there is no aftermarket support for them if I'm wrong please correct me. Usually when you run into this issue other riders have tried switching parts off other quads and have a pretty good idea what parts can be interchanged so if yall have a list like that could i possibly have access to it? Really what I want is wider so if there is a Japanese preferably front end and axle that I could get so I can get this thing out to around 50" wide I would be a happy man. Any information you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Is there no one that can help me find Japanese parts that will fit this thing or am I breaking some brand loyalty code? I don't care about brand I care about what works. I really need 4 lug hubs. Isn't the 250 falcon a 4 lug? Can I use them on the 150 axle?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Got my Yamaha Grizzly buttoned up finally and went for a quick 2 hour ride in the power lines with my neighbor, who has a Yamaha Kodiak. We have access from his yard, which is nice. Was a beautiful day today to get out and will try to go more often. Ran into two other quad riders with a sportsman and I think grizzly. Also ran into a dirt bike rider. 😎

• By JacobSlabach
      First of all sorry I have been MIA here for a while, been busy with school and work.  I'll try and reply on some other threads asap, but posting this one because I just picked up a 2017 sportsman 570 before the new year and popped a boot on it going through a mud hole.  The former owner had aftermarket axles on it to accommodate the 4in lift and idk what brand they are but they're skinny as heck and idk what boot to buy to rebuild with?  It's the rear right lower boot (under the brake calp.).  I'll post some pics when I can and sorry again I've missed yall on the forum!
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Brenden
      Hi, I just bought a used 1990 warrior and the rear is sagging low like it has a lowering kit but I’m not sure, does anyone know what it could be?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By cbbubby78
      can someone tell me what could be the problem if the electric start doesn't turn the motor over but sparkplug fires like crazy but the pull rope turns the motor but no fire on spark plug. thanks for any advice in advance . cbbubby78
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?
    • By wbholoch
      Hi all, I don't recall the year but I have two Kazuma Coyotes 90cc for my kids. One is fine the other one slips in forward gear to the point it won't run.
      Before I tear into this anyone have an idea of gear box adjustment or what type this is? Direct drive, band type?
      Any advice is appreciated since the kids are not very patient taking turns with one running go kart.
      Thanks for the time.
    • By arrested609
      Can anyone please tell me where i can get a good wiring diagram for my Kazuma Falcon 150 cc atv. I have tried numerous web sites looking. I have found some, but the picture was horrible couldn't even read it. Thanks, Craig.