Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

nogatuc

1988 suzuki, electric stone dead

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By Ron Boyd
      I was wondering if the complete headlight assembly from a 06 yfz450 would fit my 05 raptor 660r looking for a quick responses I found a set new for 25 bucks and either way dont want to pass up but was qurious.
    • By kgard
      I am trying to figure out a way to make my high beam include the 2 front lights that come on in low beam mode. As it sits now I need to use the low beam to see the trail in front of me but can't see far ahead. On high beam I can see ahead but miss most of the trail right in front of me. Does anyone know of a kit that would mate the two front lights to the main headlight on high beam ? 
    • By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
    • By Kurt Reiser
      My quad will not run with the airbox hooked up  Will not go past quarter throttle as soon as you unhook the tube at the back of the carburetor it runs great  does anybody have any ideas what it could be I have a bad fuel pump one on the way can that cause the quad to run like that
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By wHarmon
      Our 1988 Yamaha Terra Pro is finally seeing the finish line of becoming our new bush hogging tractor! I've had the terra pro for almost 2 years... we had great intentions, but after removing the fenders, fuel tank, and the carb, we let it sit up. Shame on us! However, the terra pro is cranking today. We cleaned the carb, figured out what goes where and where did that screw go! She smokes like there's no tomorrow, but that's okay! The only issue right now is getting all these lines hooked back up to the carb right! There is 5 lines to hook up to this thing!! And in our moment of drinking and removing parts, we cant remember how they go back on. I've found several diagrams online, but none showing the overall schematics of all the lines! If anyone has a service manual, or any way of helping us figure out what goes where I would really appreciate it!! I can attach pictures later if it'll help!
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, I try to find this manual in the threads but you have a lot of stock here
      Cannot find this particular manual.
      I found it for YFM200 but not sure if they are the same.
      Thanks if you could help me with that.
      Im new here so if I did something wrong, please tell me.
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, my second post here
      I got an old Yamaha 88 moto 4 and I have a problem with my overflow hose from the carb.
      When I put the gas switch to ON a big amount of gas is leaking from the overflow...so I start using my quad with the gas switch to RESERVE wich is also leaking but less than in ON position.
      I dont ride a lot..but in a week I empty my gas tank.
      Strange.
      I never clean my carb because Im new to quad world and dont have the service manual...so I need you point of view.
      Thanks guys!
    • By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By dboy910
      Ok new to group and new to quads. I picked up a 88 Big Bear for next to nothing but it has issues. The entire high low revers shifter has been removed. All I have is a bar attached to the linkage. I can shift into all three but I would like to replace or get suggestions. I have looked around but there is limited info or pictures on what I would need to buy or where it even mounts. Any pics of what where and how it works would be great. Or direct me to correct thread.
      Thanks