Quantcast

Third Annual Off-Road Expo in Utah April 25-27

THIRD ANNUAL OFF-ROAD EXPO RUMBLES INTO UTAH

APRIL 25 – 27

Tickets Now Available For Purchase Online

The 2008 Off-Road Expo presented by Toyota, the nation’s largest off-road consumer products show series, will rumble into the South Towne Expo Center with plenty of off-road products and fun for the whole family Friday, April 25 through Sunday, April 27, with extended show hours.

This three-day off-road showcase will feature the latest off-road vehicles, accessories, technologies and gear from the industry’s leading manufacturers, dealers and distributors such as Toyota, Kawasaki, KC Hilights, Teraflex, Tuff Country and many more. In addition to all the off-road vehicles, accessories and great show discounts, there will be amazing live-action entertainment for the whole family including exciting motorcycle stunt performances in the Motosphere steel globe presented by Toyota and United Off-Road Challenge (UROC) rock crawling demonstrations throughout the weekend.

“The third annual Off-Road Expo is the perfect place for off-road enthusiasts from all over Utah to kick-off the season and see all the latest toys and accessories for the summer,” said Show Director Tom Gattuso. “The expo is truly the best place to come together with friends, check out the latest products in the industry and enjoy some amazing live action off-road entertainment. It is also a great place to take advantage of great show discounts on vehicles, accessories and gear offered only on site at the Off-Road Expo.”

New this year, the expo will feature heart pounding performances from a team of motorcycle stunt riders inside the Motosphere steel globe. During each performance, two riders will race within inches of each other in open throttle action inside an 18-foot steel globe and perform a sequence of tricks in all 360 degrees of the globe. The stunt team will wow attendees with a sequence of tricks and is surely a can’t miss feature for motorcycle fans of all ages!

Back by popular demand will be UROC rock crawling demonstrations featuring some of rock crawling’s most exciting competitors. The UROC demonstrations will take place throughout all three days on a specially built course that lets fans get up-close to all the action. Younger off-road fans are sure to enjoy climbing the 32-foot tall indoor rock wall on Saturday and Sunday, and all attendees will get to see dozens of the coolest trucks, sand rails, UTVs, ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, rock crawlers, Jeeps and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with local Utah rockcrawler Clay Egan, who will be signing autographs in the Dirt Sports magazine booth.

The Off-Road Expo will take place Friday, April 25, from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. and culminates Sunday, April 27, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Held at the South Towne Expo Center, located at 9575 South State Street in Sandy, Utah, 84070, admission to the event is $10 for adults, $5 for children 6 to 12 and children five and under are free. Save $2 and get your lowest priced, $8 tickets online at Off Road Expo or pick up a $2 off discount coupon at participating off-road retailers. Parking is free and all kids 12 and younger are free on Sunday! The Off-Road Expo presented by Toyota will return to Pomona October 3 – 5, 2008 for its ninth annual year. For more information and to purchase advance tickets, please visit Off Road Expo.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BruceG
      Hi guys. I have a problem where the quad will start and run well for about 5 minutes and then it dies. On inspection the airbox has oil in it (quite a lot). The oil is pumping through the cylinder head breather hose. This problem first happened suddenly. I have since done the top end including, piston, gaskets, rings and valves. I have also done the carb (not that I thought that this was the problem). The compression seems normal. The only thing that I can think of, is that I did not grind the valves well enough. Anyone experienced this? If so, how did you fix it? Any other thoughts?
    • By Mikey69
      Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.

• By Sofaspud
      My 2008 can-am Outlander 800r is having hard shifting issues. Does anyone have a fix for this ?
    • By opnea
      Where do yall ride at in South Florida other than the MX track on Krome Ave?
    • By Spritee1
      polaris 2008 50 outlaw automatic: got the 50 for free. would only run with chock on, replaced the carburator with new. I can't get the unit to an idle where the machine doesn't move forward. if I do get it to idle down within a few moments it will die. got something to try?