Quantcast

Yamaha yfm100U -88 ongelma

Jammu83

Hei hankin sattumalta

ya maha yfm 100 U mestari -88 täältä suomesta! 

Tuota malliahan ei ole Suomeen alunperin tuotu. Se on Ameriikan vienti malli. Saattaapi olla hyvinkin harvinainen täällä suomessa. Olisi mukava tietää määrityksen Suomessa.

Itse aasialainen 

Ongelmani on löytää perän kulmavaihteen kardaanipäähän tuleva hammaspyörä osa nro. 2HX4612000     vm. 91 näyttäs myynnissä, mutta tällä hetkellä on erilainen perä ja osa nro. Näyttää kyllä samalta ??

Sitä kun ei valmisteta muuta tietääkseni. Mistä olisi mahdollista löytää kyseinen osa. Ebaysta olen katsonut ja valmistaminen on todella kallista vain täällä Suomessa.

Laitan kuvia myöhemmin. Kiitos!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Starsat
      The choke lever doesn't stay in position on my 2001 Yamaha Kodiak.  The model is YFM 400.  I have to hold the lever to the choke position manually for some reason.  Any Ideas as to why?
    • By ATVNetwork
      Why is it important to have an ATV Winch you may ask? If your ATV gets stuck in the mud, you can attach the winch cable or rope from your ATV winch to lets say a nearby tree, or something else that can act like a large anchor, to then pull yourself out. You can also help get your friend's ATV out of the mud if they get stuck, and be a hero! It's also a must have in the winter, if you have a plow...
      An ATV winch is a must have accessory for most 4WD ATVs, especially if you plan on riding in areas where you may get stuck or need to help a buddy out of a pit. Sure an ATV tow rope might work for that, but it sure is nice to have a winch ready to go and provide that pulling power when needed. If you are debating a synthetic line vs steel cable, read up on the difference, pros, and cons of each. We have an article explaining some of this from a few years back here. Some 2WD utility quads can also make use of a winch. In most cases a 1500lb ATV winch is just fine. If you are moving up to some of the larger ATVs and UTVs and want more power, you can move up to a 2,000lb or 3,500lb winch, depends on what you want to spend really. There are a few good buys under $100 you can find on Amazon today, that will get you going. We wanted to showcase and share a few of these with you. 

CASTOOL Electric Winch 12 V Recovery ATV/UTV Winch Kits Wire Remote Control 3000LBS Capacity
      Easy Handling And Comfortable Use With Remote Control, Take-up And Release The Rope Automatically Prepared For Mounting Onto a Vehicle Building Boat ATV etc. Permanent Magnet Motor Draws Less Current, Idea For ATV Use 3000lb 12 V Winch With Reliable Engine incl. Overheat Shutoff Strong Steel Cable Compare Others 6000LBS , Mounting Kit And Plugs Plus Remote Inclusive Single-Stage Planetary Gear System For Fast Line Speed Automatic Load-Holding Brake For Maximum Safety,More Convenience And Secure Steel Cable and Hook Currently $98.99 on Amazon  

ORCISH 12V 3500lb Electric Winch ATV UTV Synthetic Rope Winch Kits
      Comes with 2PCS Remote Wireless Control +1 pair of gloves A good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV,Corrosion resistant Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently $99.90 on Amazon Get the steel cable version for $88.99  

Offroad Boar 3500Lbs Electric Winch for ATV/UTV Boat (Stainless Steel)
      Comes with a good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV Free spooling clutch for fast Steel Wire Rope payout Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently on Amazon for $88.90  
      Its also worth noting that ebay has a few ATV winches under $100 you can check out as well. Some of these are:

NOTE: The ORCISH is the same price on ebay as it is on Amazon
      There was also a pretty good $100 rebate from Warn, but that ended in May. Be on the lookout for manufacturer rebates and search online for deals. If you see some good deals under $100, please post in our comments. 🤑

View full post
    • By Phil
      View File 2005 Yamaha Kodiak YFM 450 Supplementary service manual 5ND2-AE3
      2005 Yamaha Kodiak YFM 450 Supplementary service manual 5ND2-AE3 
      YFM45FAT
      YFM450FAT
      Includes Independent Rear Suspension.
      Submitter Phil Submitted 07/03/2022 Category Yamaha ATV  
    • By Lastresort
      I have a 2004 Grizzly YFM 660 F that I use to plow the driveway and I use it to do yard work. For me it's a work horse. The cooling fan quit working last year. I didn't have time to mess with it so I sent it to a Yamaha dealer and this is where it all went south. The OEM fan was over $400 and the Moose fan was around $250 plus labor and sales tax. So I chose to have the Moose fan installed. That's where the trouble began. The first snow fall I worked this old girl not knowing that the Moose cooling fan draws more power than the OEM fan and its tripping the cooling fan automatic reset fuse. Yes, I have done my homework and I have diagnosed the circuit. The only problem I have is...I can't find the fuse. I have read that it's on the left side of the airbox. I have looked at the electrical 1 diagram and it's no help. My question is do I need to remove the airbox or do I need to remove the rear plastics?  I have been hunting for a repair manual but I haven't found one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By billyz57
      New to Quadcrazy, Has any Yamaha owners had similar issue?
      1987 Yamaha YFM 350 Starts on Pull, but just spins on starter, and won't start.