Guest Fox300exchic

Graphics

Guest Fox300exchic

Hey everyone! I need graphics for my quad. (300ex) Yes...I know what your thinking. They are hard to find, if you can find any. I wanna do a Vegas theme. As everyone knows you cant always get what you want. But if you know where I can look at graphics for my quad please let me know. She's a lil bare.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Guest Fox300exchic

Yeah...I have their catalog but they dont have much.

Guest Fox300exchic

yeah...ive even looked on ebay. What ive come up with so far is... an ace of spades card on the front where the number goes, flames on the side and then on the front fenders dice that have flames coming off of them. thats what i got so far. What do you think?

Yeah That Sounds Pretty Cool. Just Add Some Good Background With The Flames Down The Side. I Like The Idea Of The Card Where The # Plate Goes That Will Be Aesy Cause A Graphics Place Can Just Blow One Up. Keep Thinkin Sounds Great.ttyl

Guest Fox300exchic

I already have the card...that is the size of the number plate. The dice and the flames i havent gotten yet. Ive just seen those. But when i get everything ill get some pics up. I was just trying to get some ideas before i throw everything on there and it looks bad.