2004 Yamaha YFZ450
• BODY: Blue Plastic, Black Renthal 7/8 Bars, Blue Qury Grips, Blue Moose Racing Hand Guards, Blue Houser Racing Steering Stem, Houser 7/8 Bar Clamp, 06 Heel Guards, 06+ Rear Clear Tail-Light ,Shark Mouth Front Bumper, DG Nerf Bars, DG A-Arm Guards, DG Underbelly Guard, BAJA Swing Arm Guard, Billet Case Saver, Billet Case Guard, Magnum Park Brake Block-Off, AC Rear Grab Bar, Maxxis I-Razor” Front Tires", Maxxis Razor "Rear Tires". Special Fabricated Rear Brake Pads Made Of Aluminum/Brass Metal. They Last Longer Than Your Normal Brake Pads & Work Just As Well.
• ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN: Hot Cams w/Shims, Wisco Piston, Hot Rod Piston Rod, TC Shorty Full System Exhaust, UNI Air Filter, Jetted, External Air/Fuel Screw, Tusk Clutches w/Heavy Duty Springs, T.M. Designworks Magnetic Drain Plug, D.I.D. 520 Chain, G-Force Stock-+2-+4 Axle, Pivot Works Bearings, Sunstar 14t Front Sprocket, 38t Rear Sprocket, New Clear Blue Gas Line, Oversized Battery.
• SPARE: Sunstar 13t Front Sprocket, Stock Battery Mount, Stock Full Exhaust System, Another Pair Stock Front Springs, Stock Foot Pegs, Stock Heel Guards, Stock Front Brake Disc Guards, Stock Camshaft Intake & Exhaust, Plus Misc. Other Stuff.
• INFORMATION: This Is A First Owner Quad, Title To Prove It. I Haven’t Rode It All Winter, Only Rode It 2 Times Sense Spring. Its Garage Kept. Washed Every Ride, Oil Changed Every 2-3 Rides, Just Changed After Last Ride. Never Raced or been on track! I’m Sure There’s Stuff I’m Forgetting? Any Questions Feel Free To Email [email protected]
. (The Quad currently runs just fine but it is smoking a little when hitting throttle it mite need rings soon or jetted? It still has compression. $200 part and labor to fix if it is the rings.) The pictures do not have the grab bar, new front tires, or the clear tail light. Just installed new a-arm bushing and front hub bearings!
• Pictures: Pictures by Quadz4life - Photobucket
Also Have Fastco Flex Bars Have 12 Degree Bend(never mounted) Yellow-medium,Red-Hard(mounted),White-Stiff Elastomers. And Polished 1 1/8 Houser Bar Clamp(never mounted). (Bars new $300)(Elastomers $25 each color), (Clamp new $80) Also I have full Fox Racing Red and black skull riding gear and fox graffitti helmet and fox tracker boots size 14. $4500 firm Cash in hand only! I live in Kenova WV.