Hi all, my name is Ben, and I am on an Senior Undergraduate Engineering Design Team at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA. Our team is designing an automated device, operated by only one person, that loads an ATV into the bed of a pickup truck (instead of using a simple ramp).
We would appreciate your input to this problem by answering the questions below. We are trying to get a feel for the market for this type of product.
Please reply to this post with your answers to the questions below:
1. What kind of ATV do you own (make, model)?
2. How do you transport it currently (pickup, trailer, etc.)? How many people does this require to load it?
3. If you own a pickup truck, would you buy an automated device that safely loads your ATV into your truck?
4. If you do not have a pickup truck, hypothetically if you did have one, would you buy a device like this?
5. What is the maximum price you would pay for a device like this?
6. Can we contact you later about this project? If yes, please PM me with your e-mail address and name.
Thank you very much for your input! If you would like to contact our team, you can e-mail us at gogomoto.gt[at]gmail.com.