Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

dwint

front brakes

I replaced my wheel cylinders and things were good for very little bit.i have a good hard lever so im assuming my adjusters are working.what else could it be

drum brakes are very lax ... they need to be adjusted very very close to the hub, but even then, they are no where near as tight as disc ... and if wet you have virtually nothing ... use the engine to brake, down shift and then use brakes ...

I just put new shoes on and bled for around a half hour.i have alittle brake but its know wheres near right.i put the screw driver in self adjusters but I don't think they are working right.before I put the shoes on I had a hard lever so my master cylinder is good

i put the adjusters together wrong now i have a great hard lever.i have a lot of grease on my brakes so when i get some brake cleaner i should be good