blast26

Hawaii, Sick of ATVs......

I am just so sick of atv's already! Ok well not atv's but just the riders here in general. Im sorry, that all of u have to hear me gripe its just that i know that there are tons of ATV riders here on Oahu, Hawaii. But where are they? Ive been trying to get riders together so that maybe we can get a club going out here, just so that we have all the quad/atv riders together. Geez its like impossible! Maybe i need to move to the east coast or something! Seems like they have alot more trails out there as well as alot more Riders who want to get together and make a club! im tired of trying already! Maybe im just extra frustrated tonight! :aargh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Sounds like you are frustrated. I am not familiar with the islands or riding out there. Are there any ongoing atv clubs out there? Used to be atv , no more though.

These guys do some riding: Welcome to the Oahu Jeepers Home Page Maybe contact them to see if they know of any. Good Luck and keep your spirit up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By John777
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By toonces
      Is there such a thing as a factory shop manual for ATVs? That's the one I believe vehicle manufacturers publish for their dealership mechanics. Trying to find one for a '11 700 Grizz. Or anything similar would be helpful.
    • By Jw7054
      Im looking to get a new quad. Ive been looking and came across the yamaha wolverine. Are the 2005 and older models good atvs? Are the engines strong? Does they break down a lot? Now before you answer i dont want the yamaha brand haters to come out and say "NO!! Yamaha is just a pos!" I want people that have riden the bikes or know people who have owned the bikes or have owned the bikes.
    • By marioweldinginc
      Every so often i check out used 400exs. All the ones in my area are more than 2000. Most going for 2500+. Is the 400ex becoming a collector item or are new atv prices that expensive that no one wants them. Early in the year the price for a 400ex (used) around here was 1200-2000. Why the big jump?
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk