Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

blast26

Hawaii, Sick of ATVs......

I am just so sick of atv's already! Ok well not atv's but just the riders here in general. Im sorry, that all of u have to hear me gripe its just that i know that there are tons of ATV riders here on Oahu, Hawaii. But where are they? Ive been trying to get riders together so that maybe we can get a club going out here, just so that we have all the quad/atv riders together. Geez its like impossible! Maybe i need to move to the east coast or something! Seems like they have alot more trails out there as well as alot more Riders who want to get together and make a club! im tired of trying already! Maybe im just extra frustrated tonight! :aargh:

Sounds like you are frustrated. I am not familiar with the islands or riding out there. Are there any ongoing atv clubs out there? Used to be

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
, no more though.

These guys do some riding:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
Maybe contact them to see if they know of any. Good Luck and keep your spirit up!