Merry Cold and Flu Season!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Raventurous
      Not quite a quad... half a quad? Well, it's another one of my bikes, all dressed up and looking pretty for the day, posted here just to be silly. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!
      -Raven

• By Gunny
      We had a few days of rain & then a cold front came thru our area. The claimed we had snow in the mountains, so I went for a ride to see for myself ... and what did I find ?? ........... SNOW !! ......... Not a lot mind you, but it was fun. When I unloaded the bike the temps were 27 degs F (-2.7c) & warmed up all the way to 33 degs F (0.5c) ... for about an hour. The rest of the day the temps stayed at 31 degs F (-0.5c) ... and then the storm came in ........ WOO HOO !!
      I will say however, there was no dust or bugs !! I did see a few people as the muzzle loader deer hunt was on & I think I was the only one that saw a buck !! ...
      Saw a few other deer & then a family of Mooses ... a cow & calf & a nice bull !! I got as close as I dared, making sure there were at least a couple trees between him & I & took what photo's I could ....
      Here's a short video of the days ride, make sure you watch it in 1080p & I hope you enjoy it !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adwkD9J1Dmw]01 Oct 2014 First Snow - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      Since my tracking days are over for this season, ... I put together some clips from all my different Track Rides to show just how much fun I & my riding buddies had !!
      It's a tad long again, ... but I did leave out a lot of what I felt was good stuff. So I hope you enjoy what I did put together !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yblyntKZE8k]2013 2014 Tracking Season In Review - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Gunny
      I had put a "Teaser" video on Youtube a day or two ago, but didn't put it on the forum. Here's the full version of the "Last Track Ride of The Season".
      Sure hate to see the tracking season come to an end ... but it's only about 234 days from now until it returns, so .. PRAY FOR SNOW !! :woot:
      We had a fantastic day on the snow & this video is longer than usual for me. There was just to much good stuff & I still left a lot of good stuff out of this. So, grab some popcorn & sit back & enjoy this 15 1/2 minute movie !! :lurk5c:
      Hope you enjoy it ....
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR6kbgZgOVI]08 Apr 2014 Last Track Ride of The Season - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Mudflap64
      Yessiree....Its plow season again ladies & Gents. Ive got mine ready to go, how about you? I made a few changes for this year. I re-wired my caution lights directly so they work with the engine off. ( Led Strobes, so the amp draw is minimal.) I put a bronze bushing on the pivot of the plow to frame to prevent further wear on the joint. Repainted some spots on the plow from normal use. I re-mounted my winch switch so its closer to the handgrip making it easier to raise & lower the plow on the move.
      What set-up do you have? Changes or mods that made the "job" easier? Post up your plowing pics, vids, or tips.
      My current setup:
      2002 Suzuki Quadrunner LTF-500-F 4X4
      Moose 60" plow.
      Warn RT-15 winch.
      ITP Mudlite XTR Tires.
      Custom wired TypeR LED strobes. ( 8 amber Heads, 2 on each corner. )