Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
QuadMagazine

Keep it Looking New

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Bike/brand of choice?

So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.   We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with!  Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes!  Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!! One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new!  I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new. He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again.  Let’s hear it ! 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 17 replies
    • NEW TEXTRON OFF ROAD BRAND

AUGUSTA, GA — Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. company, announces the transition of its Bad Boy® Off Road brand to Textron Off Road. Side-by-side models in the current line remain the same; vehicles with the new Textron Off Road branding will begin to appear in authorized dealerships by April 2017. The Textron Off Road brand of side-by-sides features the gasoline-powered Stampede™ and Stampede XTR; the all-electric Recoil®, Recoil iS and Recoil iS Crew; and the hybrid Ambush® iS. The brand name change signifies the strong engineering and manufacturing legacy Textron has in industries such as aerospace, defense and automotive. Among Textron’s well-known brands and products are Bell Helicopter rotorcraft, Cessna and Beechcraft fixed-wing aircraft, Lycoming engines, Cushman utility vehicles, Jacobsen professional turf equipment, and Greenlee professional tools, among many others. “We are changing our brand from Bad Boy Off Road to Textron Off Road to better reflect the detailed design, precision engineering, manufacturing expertise and high performance for which Textron is known, across a number of major industries,” said John Collins, vice president, consumer for Textron Specialized Vehicles. “Our new name is more indicative of the level of performance, quality and innovation that we build into our side-by-sides, and demonstrates how serious Textron is about its future in the powersports market.” Changes to the website and social media platforms are complete and online. The new website address is www.TextronOffRoad.com. About Textron Off Road
      Textron Off Road, formerly known as Bad Boy Off Road, pioneered the category of electrically powered 4x4 vehicles used for hunting and outdoor recreation due to their silent, odorless operation and environmentally friendly, emissions-free drivetrains. Today, the diverse Textron Off Road product line includes gas, electric and hybrid-powered off-road vehicles for a variety of uses in work and play, including the new Stampede and Stampede XTR 4x4 side-by-sides. Textron Off Road is a brand of Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company. About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
      Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road™, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves. About Textron Inc.
      Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Off Road, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit www.textron.com.
      Certain statements in this press release may describe strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; these forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update them. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. http://www.textronoffroad.com/    

By Admin, in Textron Off Road ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • New ATV Tire Brand Is Perfect For Replacing Your Stock Rubber

products Track & Trail Tires Are you looking for a quality OEM replacement tire? Track & Trail has exactly what you are looking for. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • Brand New and need advice

Hello, I am looking for some advice as I consider buying an ATV.  First off, I've never even ridden one before, but am looking for a hobby to enjoy with my 5 year old son as he gets bigger.  For the last 5 years, I have been racing cars on road courses around the Midwest but this is really my hobby and doesn't do much for my son.  Plus the racing takes a Lot of time and money and just takes me away from the family too much.  In general, I'm 45 years old.  Although speed is obviously something that interests me, I am wise enough to know that I am a complete newbie and have no interest in breaking my neck.  In my head, at this point, I have my son and myself learning to ride at the same time and us going out on some trails.  I would love for the wife to get into it but that will take some convincing.  I don't own a ranch or a farm and I have a 47" snowblower for the john deere so I don't think I need anything ultra utilitarian.  I am looking for advice on age and brands of used atv's I should be considering.   I saw a post on craigslist for a 2007 Yamaha grizzly that looked sporty but also a little utilitarian but, to be honest, I have no idea of what I'm doing so it is nothing more than a guess.  For my son, I was looking at getting a little Chinese brand for a few years until he is older.  I saw one that even has a keyfob that let's you disable it remotely.  My wife really liked that feature.  All help is appreciated.     

By wastntim, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Who uses a plow? What Brand?

Anyone using a plow? What Brand? And are you using a winch or handle? Any reccomendations? I see a bunch out there... Warn, Moose, Cycle Country... Here's a Swisher plow I seen online:

By Ajmboy, in This vs. That ATV & Off Road Comparisons

• 22 replies