Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks

Edited by quad man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By h1000101b
      STREET LEGAL - ONE OF A KIND HARLEY DAVIDSON 4-WHEELER $9,500 OBO Sporster 883 bored to 1200cc built into a Street Legal Licensed and Insured 4-Wheeler. It has 400ex front end, 250r Rear end. All chromed out with new black gloss paint. I have a $500 Dakota Digital Speedometer to go with it (needs installed). I also have an extra rear gear and extra set of off-road mud tires and rims. Brakes need to be adjusted, and there's a few other touch ups that will place it into show quality. I haven't started it in a while. Ran Great last run. This bike has over $20k invested in work and time. It will go about 120 mph or more. With the other gear it will go about 60 mph. It rides great on and off road. It brings trophies and turns heads at shows. Shoot me a message or offer if interested. (May entertain trades). I will entertain any offers. This is your only chance to own a Street Legal 4 wheeler. Currently titles and registered in KY.

• By oxidized_black
      Yamaha ATV manuals are located in the downloads section here at QUADCRAZY.
      Please visit the downloads section at https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/
      Get 15% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code EMOAFF
      Get 20% at emanualsonline.com with coupon code BLAZE and $50 purchase
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By Aj Hurtibise
      I have a 2000 Honda trx90 I got from a buddy for free he said it needed a carb so I put his old carb back on it to try to get something out of it and it does not have any Spark. I already replaced the ignition coil I don't know much about four wheelers but I am a technician so I do know my way around a motor any electrical help would be wonderful or specs I don't have the best digital multimeter either.
    • By Aj Hurtibise
      Hey guys I'm new to the Forum I just got a 2000 Honda trx90 looking to make it go a little bit quicker I don't know much about four wheelers but I am a technician at a dealership so I know my way around a motor.
    • By Trent Finnessey
      Hey, so I’ve got a 98’ 300ex with a few mods.... jet kit, k&n air filter, it’s got 18” rear tires. I’m just wondering what would be the best mods so I can keep up with say a 400ex on the straight always, I already can in the trails simply because I’m a better rider.....