Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Nic Gromofsky

HMF vs Big Gun Eco slip on

So I got my son a 2008 400ex, it has a best up old procircuit silencer on it and want to get him something newer. He is 12 and this thing gets beat up so not looking to spend big money but want to get him a quality cheap pipe for his birthday. Looking at big gun eco and hmf slip on. I have a big gun full system on mine and it has held up great and sounds great although I think listening to a nuke go off a mile away maybe quieter. Haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By JStricker
      I'm in need of a replacement engine for my '04 400ex. Can anyone help or at least give me some direction.
      Thanks
    • By kennyg833
      Looking for info on a transmission noise on my cat . Started yesterday when driving sounds like gravel grinding when driving . it fine at idle . checked to see if drive belt was coming apart it is fine . u joints are good as are wheel bearings . Has anyone had this issue before ????
    • By afa913
      I have an old 400ex that needs the top end rebuilt, Does anyone have any real life experience with the cheaper ebay or amazon top end kits. I know most will probably say to stay away from them.   I dont have a lot of money into this bike and it isnt worth putting a whole lot into is why i ask.   It doesnt get raced or road hard, my son and i just drive around the fields.  thanks for any help
    • By afa913
      anyone knowwhati need to look at if my 400ex is smoking out of the breather on the valve cover.  I just put a new top end in and it runs great other than that. Too much oil?   Is the breather suppose to have a hose on it? Mine doesnt
    • By Tony Amato
      I recently bought a 2008 Polaris 90cc outlaw for my daughter it only needed a few things like a carburetor and a transmission shaft which I fixed with ease. The headlights on this vehicle are dim so I bought a aftermarket set of headlights also a  small winch does anyone know if the stator puts out enough voltage to run these extra accessories do they sell a stator that puts out higher amps? I would appreciate any help that you guys should give me