Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

1991 Lt250F 4WD shifting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
  • Similar Topics

• By k1ngquad
      I have a small oil leak from the valve cover. Doesn't affect the oil level, more of an annoyance as it creates smoke from burning off the exhaust pipe. I can't seem to find a replacement valve cover gasket, so I'm curious if it even has a valve cover gasket. If not, any ideas on why it would leak?
    • By SashaGraves21
      So my reverse went I pulled the black wire the pulled a few more now I’m able to start easily but no drive or reverse!!!! Help please! Here is a picture. Also my husband kinda caught the bottom black box on fire a for a second. Good god if I even had a picture of what it should look like that would help. :-( so sad.

• By kickstartbuddy
      I was thinking its bad gas but it wont run for longer period even using starting fluid, so I'm thinking fuel starved. Injector? I heard the fuel filter is built into the fuel pump, which sounds like a terrible idea. I have read a few reviews saying its a common symptom of a plugged injector. I have my air intake box off and beneath it is the injector I think. But what do I need to remove to get to it? I dont want to just start pulling stuff off the top of the motor. 
      Couldnt locate a you tube vid that actually shows an injector removal.
      Any help out there. 
    • By emoyer105
      I have a Yamaha Timberwolf 250 2x4 that I purchased a while ago as a project. I fixed it up to where everything was working great in my opinion, however when I showed it to a potential buyer he complained about a vibration from the rear drive shaft. (Which I ridiculous seeing as he tried to wheelie it before that) Anyways I took the rear diff apart and found most of the seals and bearings where bad. So I bought a kit off of amazon only to find that it doesn’t have all of the bearings and seals. After finding that I decided to try to find a used good condition replacement but they’re all to expensive for me so is there a better alternative for me, or can someone point me in the right direction to get the rest of the parts?

• By huanchaco
      My polaris 450 starts making cam chain noise as soon as the engine warms up. The tensioner,besides not having a ratchet mechanism to keep the chain tight,relies
      solely on a spring and oil pressure. I am suspecting there might be an oil pressure drop seeping through the thread of the tensioner itself,which is a rough m18 x 1.5 mm that leaves a lot of
      leaking space for the oil to escape. It would be interesting to machine a groove just before the thread starts to fit an o ring and keep oil pressure constant.
      A manual adjuster will be my 2nd option but having no parts available here in Peru i'll have to modify the stock tensioner and tap some inner thread in it.
      You have to be carefull with a manual since a chain can have it's slacks going around and end up too tight at some sectors.